Friendly Competition(Ray Stantz[Ghostbusters{1984}] X Reader)

I don't know how many I plan to write today. Marcurio was my biggest concern and his is done, so. It's a choosing game at this point.

-------

You came upstairs to see the four Ghostbusters around the pool table. Ray smiled at you as Winston was lining up his shot. "Hey, baby. Haircut go okay?"

"Mhm," you replied. "Quick and easy trim. Catch me up. Who's playing who?"

"Ray's playing Winston," Egon informed. "Peter and I are spectating."

"I wanted to place a bet, but Egon's a killjoy," Peter said.

"Hush, Peter," you scolded. "Egon just knows you're gonna rig the betting pool." You winked at Egon. The scientist handed you a Twinkie in response. You took it and opened it. "Since there's no betting, who's rooting for who?"

"Ray," Egon raised his hand.

"I chose the winning side," Peter said.

You stood next to Egon while taking a bite of the Twinkie. You rolled your eyes at Peter's remark before looking up at Egon. "Was this the last one?"

He nodded. "I have them on the shopping list."

You pulled the wrapper completely off and pulled the Twinkie in half. You handed him the clean half. He gave you a small smile before eating it. You popped your half into your mouth and ate it.

Ray and Winston continued their match. Soon, only the 8 ball was left.

"Dun dun duuunn," Peter sang dramatically. "We also never decided what the winner gets."

"Winner gets bragging rights," you said. "It's not a bet, so it doesn't matter."

"Thank you," Ray piped in as Winston took his shot. The 8 ball was aimed for a corner pocket, but it just missed and ricocheted off the right corner. "That was so close."

"Good luck," Winston wished his friend.

Ray aimed his shot for a middle pocket. You all watched in anticipation. He shot the ball and it hit a corner. The impact pushed the ball into the pocket.

You smirked at Peter as Winston and Ray high-fived. "What was that about being on the winning side, Peter?"

He rolled his eyes. "You and me next."

Ray came over to you and wrapped an arm around you as you spoke. "What? That's an easy win for you. I'm awful at pool."

"Exactly. An easy win for Peter Venkman," he smirked. "If I can't date you, the best I can do is beat you at pool."

"And that's my cue to leave," you said. You kissed Ray's cheek then began to walk back down the stairs.

"(Y/N), I'll play Peter for your honor," Ray said.

You stopped and turned to look at him. 

"Please stay," he smiled.

"Ray, you better win and kick his ass doing it," you replied, coming back up.

"Him? Beat me at pool? That's funny," Peter smirked. "But, a pretty prize is on the line. That's an easy win."

You took your place back next to Egon. "You really make me wonder why I joined you guys, Peter."

"Okay, okay," Winston said while racking the balls. He removed the rack and positioned the cue ball. "Peter goes first."

Peter took his shot. Not a single ball fell into a pocket, but the cue ball did.

"Ha," you smirked. Ray winked at you as he took his turn.

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo