Cooties(Human!Toy Bonnie[F.N.a.F. 2] X Reader)

I have at least seven one shots I've written this past week since I stocked up on ideas for Helene for when the power went out, but nothing happened in my area, so I've been grinding writing to get them written. Realistically, I don't know if I should be posting these this early in the morning(it's just after 3 AM) since I'm a tad mentally exhausted from working six days straight, but I guess I'm not exhausted enough not to post. I don't know how many ideas I plan to post today.

-------

You bit your lip in concentration. Princess Quest III reflected in your eyes as you played.

"Do you come here often, gorgeous?" Toy Bonnie flirted. Your little sister, Katrina, giggled.

You fist pumped upon beating the game. You entered your initials then turned to face them with a happy smile. "No, but I'm starting to think I should." In reference to the six year old in his arms, I asked, "Wasn't Mom supposed to be watching you?"

"She told me to go to you so she could go to the bathroom, but I wanted to play Toy Bonnie's guitar," she replied.

"Don't worry, all she did was make it out of tune," Toy Bonnie interjected. "Everything's fine."

"I wanna keep playing it," Katrina said. "I won't break it, I promise."

"I can teach you, buttercup," Toy Bonnie chirped.

"Please, (N/N)?" Katrina begged.

"Yeah, please, (N/N)?" Toy Bonnie smiled.

"I'm not against it, but she's six, Bon. Her attention span's short. Your lesson will go in one ear and out the other. I don't wanna waste your break," you explained.

"My break isn't gonna be wasted, bunny," he assured.

"Please, (N/N)? I wanna learn," Katrina said.

"All right, okay," you caved.

"I expect a payment," Toy Bonnie smirked.

"What do you want?" you asked.

"Some extra smooching tonight," he requested.

You smiled. "Deal."

"What's smooching?" Katrina asked.

"This," Toy Bonnie said before kissing your cheek.

"Eeeewww," your sister whined. "You guys kiss?"

"Of course," he said. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Don't worry, Trina, we don't have cooties," you assured.

"Do you kiss every night when you work?" she asked.

You and Toy Bonnie looked at each other. He smiled cheekily at you then answered Katrina's question. "Every night."

"Eeeeeewww!" she whined again. 

"You want more than the kissing or what?" you asked.

"Whatever you want," he said.

"Janitor's closet tonight," you said. "Kissing and something extra."

He smirked. "Perfect." He then smiled down at Katrina. "Come on, pumpkin. Time for your first lesson."

"What else is (N/N) gonna do?" she asked as he carried her to the stage.

"She's gonna sing to me," he said. "She hasn't sang in a while." He looked back at you and winked.

"She sings to me every night," Katrina bragged.

"Add singing to the to-do list," Toy Bonnie called to you.

You giggled. "Fine."

-------

The Once-Ler's next. I used a randomizer for all of these upcoming one shots, so.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo