Its You (Cuffin' Season)

The story of how Jeff and Joseph fell in love. Characters from "Cuffin' Season".

Name: Jeff GreenAge: 45

Name: Jeff Green
Age: 45

Name: Joseph WashingtonAge: 44🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀Jeff P

Age: 44
🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Jeff P.O.V
I gathered all of my belongings and put my phone into my pocket as it neared the time I could leave from work. I realistically had like five more minutes, but I wanted to go home badly. I was tired as fuck, annoyed as fuck, and hungry as fuck. It was Friday and I couldn't wait to sleep the weekend away.

My ex-wife has been trying to tarnish my name with other family saying the reason for our divorce is that I cheated on her and that brainwashed our son into being gay. I don't even know how that's possible. I've never thought about being with a man in my whole life. I didn't even know how to properly say ltgb...lbtg...lmnop...

Shit, I'll remember it one of these days. Once my son told me they added all these letters I got so confused. I'm trying to be an ally for him and because they're people too, but it was so many different things going on I was getting lost. I'm 45 years old. I Can barely remember where I put my glasses when they're on my head.

I supported them though and my son even took me to pride here. It was fun actually. Just people being themselves and celebrating. How could you hate people because of what they choose to do with their bodies? I don't get it, but oh well.

"Jeff, hi. Do you have any plans for this weekend?" One of my co-workers Bethany asked me as I gave her a small smile.

"Yes actually. My son invited me over to his house for a little family game night. I would say I'm available tonight, but I'm so exhausted I need to get straight into my bed," I told her with a small laugh.

Everyone wants to talk to the divorcee...

Unwanted attention. I could never date a co-worker. Although Bethany is really a sweet person. Super nice woman.