Its You Pt.2 (Cuffin' Season)

Why did a couple of people say that they needed their own spin-off story? Omg 😭😭
🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
The story of Jeff and Joseph making love for the first time together and with another man.
Characters from "Cuffin' Season"

Name: Jeff Green
Age: 45

Name: Joseph Washington Age: 44

Age: 44

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Joseph's P.O.V
I brushed my teeth as I stood next to Jeff as we both brushed our teeth in our bathroom. We were in our brand new house and I must say, this is probably the best house I've ever lived in. He was able to get transferred over here and get a very large raise for moving locations. That worked perfectly for us. I got transferred too. I didn't get a crazy raise like him, but I got a nice promotion that allowed me to now have my own office. Life was looking up for us.

I washed my face and looked over at Jeff who was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked him as he shook his head grabbing my arm. He pulled me close to him and then pulled me done so I could kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer while sensually kissing him feeling him frown hard.

I wish he would let me touch him.

He pulled away from me and took a deep breath before licking his lips and walking out of the bathroom. Those briefs...

I sighed and followed behind him into the room and got dressed getting ready for the day.

"So, we have that office party tonight and then I was thinking that we should just turn our phones off and watch movies or something. Maybe we can start a new show. I heard that "The Last of Us" was pretty good. Jalen told me it was based on a video game or something, but it's like the concept of The Walking Dead. Zombies and survival," Jeff spoke making me nod my head.