School Project Pt.2 (Random)

The story of Kamon and Elias coming to the end of their project.
Characters are random.

Name: Kamon WinterAge: 18

Name: Kamon Winter
Age: 18

Name: Elias WalkerAge: 18📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓Elias P

Name: Elias Walker
Age: 18
📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓
Elias P.O.V
Being the oldest kid in a family came with a lot of expectations. A lot. Being the captain of the football team also came with a lot of expectations on and off the field. A lot of people depended on me and when I didn't come through niggas acted like it was the end of the world. Not literally, but still.

So one thing I knew I had to do was win this homecoming game next weekend or else it would be all I heard about.

I stepped out of my shower and looked at myself in the mirror sighing. I was already ruining a lot of people's expectations about me. If my parents were to find out that I let a whole ass nigga suck my dick it would be over for me! That shit just wasn't right and I had a moment of weakness that I won't do again and it won't go any further.

And again it's just head. That's not even really gay to me. If I was fucking him it would be different, but head is head and I'm not romantically attracted to him so. It was just head. I'm not bi. It was just head and nothing more.

I can't believe I really let him do that...we haven't even talked about it at all. We've just been working on the project and that's it...

That's where I was about to go right now. I know it's a Saturday, but we agreed to work today and try and finish the whole project if we can. It was early in the morning, but I was tryna get this shit done so that I wouldn't have to hang with him anymore. It's still crazy that he's actually gay. Like he could have been my homie with the way he acts and no one would know he's gay.

That's what makes me wonder how do niggas even know he's gay? He got exposed or something? Nah I definitely would have known if he did. I don't know though...