By Your Side (Random)

The story of Denzell being there for his friend Cairo.
Characters are random.

Name: Denzell WilliamsAge: 19

Age: 19

Name: Cairo DoheimAge: 18====================================Cairo P

Name: Cairo Doheim
Age: 18
====================================
Cairo P.O.V
I walked into the house wearing my all-black suit with my homie Zell behind me. He left the door open as a bunch of my other family members followed him inside the house talking and shit. I walked through the living room quickly making my way to the stairs.

"Hey, where you going?" Zell asked me grabbing my arm.

"Yo take my suit off. I'll be back," I told him walking up the stairs sighing. I walked into the room and took my clothes off sniffling. I can't believe I just buried my mom. We're coming from the funeral of course my other mom invited everyone back to have dinner and chill over here. What's it called again? A repast?

My biological mom had been struck by a car and had been in the hospital for so long. She was finally sitting up, awake and laughing, even talking again. Then one day I was in school and got called into the office...right before graduation. She didn't even get to see me graduate!

"FUCK!" I yelled punching my wall hard leaving a hole in it. I dropped to my knees and started crying thinking about her. We were so close. Even when she and my dad divorced I chose to stay with her and we were still close. She and my dad were close too even though they divorced. There was no bad blood they just kinda fell out of love but we're still best friends. That's how they started.

I know my dad was heartbroken too. Especially my other mom. I think that was why they divorced. My mom found a new love for women and then they broke up. She got married to the lady that does her hair a while ago and she's been my mom ever since. She's been really holding it together though. Me? Nah.

She was my best friend.

I heard my door open and close and then lock and looked up to see Zell going through my drawers and pulling out some sweats and a T-shirt. He took his suit off and put my clothes on him before pulling me up and helping me change. He hugged me tightly and let me cry on his shoulder for a while while rubbing my back.