Daddy's Home(Security)

Started writing this weeks ago and then never posted it because I started writing other things, but here is your one shot of Jules and Tahj. This timeline takes place at the same time as Cup Of Jo. NOT church boy. This is after that seeing as how they're older and married now. Also, if you're not into the whole Daddy/Sub thing then don't read any of the one-shots that include them. This is very light though, but I do plan on going further in the future. Just a warning now. This is also unedited because I'm starving have nothing to eat and am irritates me so I don't feel like editing. 😃
=================================

The story of Julius surprising Tahj by coming back early from a business trip.
Characters from "Security"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Tahj P

Tahj P.O.V
I pulled my locs up into a bun on the top of my head before stepping into the shower sighing. I was home all alone. Well not alone because our workers were here, but that was still alone to me. Jules wasn't here so I was bored and sad.

He decided to take over his father's security company and had a big client in another state so he flew out there to meet him and shit. It's been 3 days though and it's about to be 3 more. He had another client to meet too.

These were big clients so I wasn't going to ask him not to go, but man did I want to. I'm so clingy to my husband and I don't care.

Jules and I got married about 4 years ago and it was great. We had a lot of fun, built a house, went on a month honeymoon, got matching cars, tattoos, it's just been fun here with him.

He's so good to me.

I was also doing good with my art and loving how it was coming out. People loved to buy my work and I loved to sell it. Not even for the money, but just because it makes me happy knowing someone likes my art. I know Jules does, but what if he was just saying that because he knows I'm sensitive? I don't know...

I got cleaned up and then dressed before walking into my room getting into the bed. I had on his hoodie which was like a dress on me and sat up suddenly feeling the urge to draw. I wanna draw Jules.