Locked Up Pt.3(Random)

The story of Ben surprising Orlando for his birthday.
Characters are random.

Stop yall. This is it✋🏾

 This is it✋🏾

🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒Ben P

🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒
Ben P.O.V
I walked back into the room with my shit form the commissary and put it all inside of my bin so that 'Lando wouldn't see it.

It had been a crazy ass couple of months being locked up with this nigga and after such a short time, I could honestly say it's crazy how close we got. That's my dawg.

Today was his birthday and he was turning 25 which I'm such he thought I didn't know. It was just one of those things that I remembered. He told me his birthday a while ago and I wanted to make sure I got him some shit. It was a couple months after that nigga kissed me and we ain't really stopped since...

Like I told him if that shit made him feel better than k was here. Weird a fuck of me to be ok with that shit, but when it came down to shawty, I ain't really care. Did that make me gay? I didn't think so. This was prison and this is how shit works in here sometimes, besides he was the one and ONLY nigga if ever let kiss me like that...touch me like that...cuddle with me like that...suck my dick like that.

Nigga head was magical...

We had went from kissing to one night nigga gave me head and I swear I was so backed up. My lil throat goat. He did his thing. The next day shit was awkward, but we talked about it and shit and that was months ago, so...I've just been getting head. Works good for me and he looks like he enjoys doing that shit so k definitely don't mind.

It's like that's his way of "repaying" me even though I tell him he doesn't need to. We've made it to this point now though and I don't think there's any going back. We're all we got in here and although I have other friends I'm not touching them like this. I mean we've rubbed dicks, he's given me head, jacked me off, and to be honest the only thing we haven't done was have sex.

We've done everything thing else you can think of, but I'm not even going to bring that shit up to him. That all up to him and I don't wanna be weird. I never expected to have sex with him anyway. We're just helping each other out right now and looking out for each other. That's what homeboys do.