Can I go?(Church Boy)

Unedited because why not?💀

The story of Kenzie and Azha being obsessed with each other.
Characters from "Church Boy"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Azha P.O.V
I chopped up some onions and bell pepper before tossing them into a pan with some thin cut-up slices of beef steak. Shit smells so good. I had already seasoned my meat so now I just needed it to cook down and it would be ready. My fries were already on the stove.

I sat back and crossed my arms sighing before cracking my back slightly and then my neck. I looked down at my arm and ran my fingers over Kenzie's birthday which I tatted on me along with her name on my side. I loved that girl so much it didn't even make sense. It's funny to think about because we didn't even know how we met. It may have been through old friends and then we became friends or it could have been at a club. We don't know when, where, or how, but all we know is after meeting we've been tied to each other.

We of course remember the important dates and that's mostly because of her. Like of course I know our anniversary, but she has a whole calendar dedicated to us. I'm talking first kiss, first I love you, first date, the first time we had sex, our anniversary of dating, the anniversary of when I proposed to her, and other small shit. Now she's really excited to get this new date for the anniversary of our wedding. The real deal anniversary.

I still thought it was adorable how she just remembered everything and it was really important to her. All in her little notebook.

"Hi, baby!" I heard making me look over at her walking into the kitchen with a big ass smile and her arms open.

"Hey, mami," I spoke as she stood in front of me wrapping her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her ass and kissed her a few times making her smile at me.

"Whatchu making?" She asked me as I kissed her head.

"Some cheesesteaks and fries. Isn't that what you wanted?" I asked her as she nodded her head smiling at me.