Gym Bros(Silent)

The story of Dinero (Dallas' cousin) planning something for his "Gym Bro" Cazion.
Characters from "Silent: Chapter 9"

Don't start y'all. The answer is "NO"
====================================

 The answer is "NO"✨====================================

Name: Dinero Troy
Age: 24

Name: Cazion BloomingAge: 23💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾Dinero P

Age: 23
💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Dinero P.O.V

I washed the soap off of my body and I hummed a song to myself feeling happy. I've only been feeling happy lately. That's it. Nothing but happiness. I can say it was due to a lot of things but I know the main reason was Zion. I have never been interested in anyone the way I am with him. It's so weird to me. A man? That's who I want to take seriously?

Shit if I'm happy I'm not gone trip about. Never been gay my whole my life. Never even looked at another nigga, but this one here? He got it. He's just easy to be around. It's just like having a nigga to hang out with that you can kiss on and shit. Like who wouldn't want that? Was I out? Did I tell anyone because lil' bro? Of course not, but we knew and we were happy and I liked the lowkey vibe. Nobody knew but us. We would hang out with other friends do shit and then come home and fuck.

Best I ever had. Then my "best friend" basically told me she was pregnant and I thought telling him would run him off, but nah. He said he'd try to help me the best he could. He was down for me and I was down for him.

I finished up my shower and then stepped out drying off and walked over to my sink. I quickly brushed my teeth and then took my durag off and brushed my hair. Waves like a tsunami.

I walked into my bedroom and saw Zion still askew in the bed making me chuckle. Yea, that dick put him to sleep.

I dropped my towel and put some lotion on before getting dressed in some loungewear and laying back down. I scooted up close to him and wrapped my arm around him before placing my face in his neck and closing my eyes. I mean I could always just go back to sleep. I felt him grab my arm and just hold it making me smile to myself. Damn man...nigga got me cheesing.