First Transition(Moonlight)

The story of the twins shifting for the first time.
Characters are from "Moonlight"

I'm ready to write the sequel yall😭💀

🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓

�🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓Heir P

�🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓Heir P.O.V�
I kissed Ciro's cheek twice watching him cook some steaks, asparagus, and sautéed potatoes. I was so ready to eat. One thing about my baby is he could throw down in this kitchen after being mated to him or married as the humans would say for over 14 years now I felt like I was being spoiled by all this good food.

Ciro liked to cook dinner every night if we didn't have leftovers. He made sure the four of us were always fed. Perfect husband.

"I'm ready to eat," I told him as he chuckled.

"Yea I'm sure you are, but the food isn't ready yet," he told me as I smirked at him.

"That's not what I wanna eat...," I told him as he looked up at me.

"Heir, get outta my kitchen," he told me as I chuckled walking away from him and going into the room. I sat down on the bed looking at Harlem who was sound asleep. Why was he in my bed? No fucking clue, but the boy slept here what seemed like more than Ciro and I did.

Harlem and Cairo were now 14 and had only been 14 for a short while now. It was amazing watching them grow up and start exploring things on their own. They were strong and really smart, but they hadn't shifted yet. Normally it happens at puberty which I thought would have been 13 for them, but I shifted at 14 too I think so it's not like something's wrong. Like their cousins had shifted already at 13. Maybe it was because they were pure wolves and Ciro got turned into a wolf so his human DNA is taking longer to be subdued.

I was just really excited to see what their wolves Hati and Sköll looked like.

I already had an idea of what they would act like based off of their humans. Harlem for sure was more like me. He was quiet and stayed to himself. He didn't really have any friends and in fact, his best friend was his twin. Those two were inseparable. They of course hung around their cousins Jiar, Naheem, and Sanai, but the two were almost conjoined at the hip. Most of the time it would be Cairo going out to do something with his cousins or his other friends and he would force his twin to go.