School Project(Random)

The story of two seniors who never really interact with each other having to for a school project.
Characters are random.

This is getting a part 2. I think...

Stop yall✋🏾
📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓

Stop yall✋🏾📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓

Name: Elias Walker
Age: 18

Name: Kamon WinterAge:18📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓Kamon P

Name: Kamon Winter
Age:18
📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓
Kamon P.O.V

School was one of those places that I hated going. I was a big introvert and I hated having to just talk to my peers. It sucked. Not like most of them wanted to talk about productive shit that pertained to the work we were doing in class. 9/10 it had to do with people making fun of me for being gay, calling me out my name, making fun of me for being smart, and just little petty shit that they could get mad about.

Why did they care? I had no fucking clue.

Like if you hate gay people so much then why fuck with me? Just stay away from me.

One thing about me that was probably bad is that k didn't fight back. I just...I just don't. Not because I'm so much scared, but I'm not, but it's just because I stopped caring a long time ago. It's like when you've already been through the worst shit imaginable you go numb and you stop caring and that's where I was at.

I've been getting bullied my whole life, so now it's like the norm for me.

I walked over to my locker which the Vice Principle stupidly put in the football hallway. They all had lockers over here. Like why would you do that?

I sighed and opened it up before taking my bag off and putting it into the locker. I carry it with me, but I need to take my jacket off. It was the beginning of October and my senior year had just started which I was happy about. I can finally graduate and get away from these people who've made my life a living hell. I was most likely going to be valedictorian too, but that only gave these idiots more ammo to fuck with me.