RAW (Random)

The story of a drug dealer selling to his favorite customer.

Name: Sebastian LongAge: 21"Mind your business,"

Age: 21
"Mind your business,"

Name: Kansas Bright Age: 24"Turn around for me,"🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃Sebastian P

Name: Kansas Bright
Age: 24
"Turn around for me,"
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
Sebastian P.O.V
I poured some "Honey Bunches of Oats" into a bowl and then added some vanilla soy milk. I'm not drinking any milk that came out of another animal. Fuck I look like? I grabbed a spoon and sat down on the couch in my house. Well, it was my mom's house, but she moved out and just left it to me. So I pay her rent every month. Definitely cheaper than other places though.

I turned on my TV and went to "The Jamie Foxx Show" and left it on there. My shit. I ate some of my cereal and then sat back sighing. I need to smoke or something. I'm feeling antsy today.

I heard my phone ringing making me sigh and pause the show to answer it. It was my big brother. I was the baby out of three. There was my oldest brother Vincent who was calling me now, my older sister June, and my other older sister Kendall. My brother was always keeping an eye on me and shit and watching me like a hawk because I was the baby, but the moment I came out as gay this nigga was breathing down my back. He was just so sure that some nigga was gone try me or something like I couldn't defend myself. He always had eyes on me.

I remember one time in high school I went on a date with this dude I really liked and my brother magically popped up and "chaperoned" the date. He was so overprotective of me and now since he knows I'm gay he swears I'm just this fragile little baby who can't take care of himself. I mean he moved away now, but he begged me to move with him and his wife. I, of course, said no, but every time we talked he asked me. I just wanted to do my own thing. I'm grown now. I didn't need my big brother treating me like a baby. I appreciate him for caring so much and looking out for me, but damn...can I breathe?

"Hello?"

"Wassup Seb. You good out there?"

"Yea Vin. I'm fine. Wassup? I'm tryna eat my cereal,"