Moonlight(Random)

The story of a man moving to a new place and getting more than he bargained for.

Characters are random.

Only one character for a reason.

Name: Ciro EdmondAge: 22🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Name: Ciro Edmond
Age: 22
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

I brought my last box into my house and sighed. My new home. I was so excited yet nervous to be living here in this random ass town. I was happy to be out of that city, but I was nervous to be out here alone. No friends no family nothing. I was living in a completely new state with no one that I knew. I would be ok though.

This place was very dark and gloomy. It was just a grey color naturally it seemed. It was like something out of a movie or something, but I knew this was real life. It was also raining and upon moving here I learned that it rains here a lot. I didn't mind that at all though. I needed this change of scenery. Shit back home wasn't too crazy, but I felt as if I was slowly losing my mind. Dead end job, my girlfriend broke up with me, fear of being alone, fear of being in the same place...I had to just get out of there and I did. It felt good to be in a new environment. Also, the price of living out here was way cheaper than in other places which was amazing.

I was about to start my own business. I no longer wanted to work my 9-5 and even though this was a big risk I was ready to do this. Nothing could go wrong with my plan. I had this shit.

It was a little different for a man like me to be doing this, but I embroidered. I could do it with just about anything though. I could make clothes and then embroider a design, I could make rugs, hats, pillows, anything really. I already had a nice following and customers and the only thing stopping me from reaching my full potential on being a designer basically was my job. Did I have to necessarily move to suit my job? No. But I had to make sure that other parts of my life were taken care of too.

Maybe I'll find some new inspiration out here. I loved making clothes. It was honestly fun for me and no two items were the same. Everything was different and personal and even the ones that were just cartoon characters or something were still different. Everything was by hand and one of a kind. I used to do this with my grandma when I was younger and then I just expanded on it. It's fun and people love to have shit customized. It also helps that I'm black because my people love to support black businesses. I got this.

I looked around my house and sighed before opening some of my boxes and putting them away one by one. I made sure to do my kitchen first since that was going to be my favorite place in the house and then hooked up all of my appliances. I really liked this house. It fits me.

I looked around thinking of paint options and observed my dishes. I wonder what I'll have for dinner tonight. I am kind of hungry.