Chapter 17 - Home improvement catastrophe part 2

So previously I stated that Bandit would end up being "Wrong... So Very Wrong" for letting the tradies only assist if they're not planning to do anything except for what Bandit expected them to do and mainly paint the outside walls. *Sigh* I wasn't lying about that.

An hour passed by, the entire living room was now empty and deserted, the decorative walls were now nothing but wood and the furniture followed by other decorations were left outside on the front lawn. I stood in the middle of all this chaos but really I was between Sparky and Bandit. Bandit pacifically glazed at the room having a face I can only imagine was a moment of second doubts.

"Are you sure this is going to make the walls outside look better?" Bandit asked the english mastiff who was currently looking at a blueprint of the house before answering Bandit's concerns. "Surely, obviously it's mandatory to have an open space in order to get a good view for me and chocolate milk at what needs to be changed, you know" Sparky tells him only to put his focus back onto the blueprint. After hearing that I now had one question on my mind... who's chocolate milk?

"My dad wants you to paint the walls this color" Suddenly I heard Bluey as she and Bingo came over to us, the young blue heeler holding a bucket of paint and placing it onto the floor to show Sparky which he smiled at both of them. "Alright. Gonna need more than that, but you got it," He gave a thumbs up to Bluey for her efforts.

While Bandit dealt with all this commotion. I noticed an unfamiliar face come into the house, stunned as to what was going on. Their appearance was more fancy like with all beige colored fur that was curly, black eyes, black eye lashes, and finally an amulet looking thing on her right chest that was blue and gold as they proceeded to say.

"What on earth is going on here?" They asked in a feminine sounding voice which Bandit overheard and saw her, seemingly knowing actually who she was. "Morning Wendy!" Bandit yelled out to her, now knowing her name was Wendy but I'm kind of unsure why Bandit said morning to her. It was literally the afternoon however I didn't push that question forward to avoid my brain from exploding thinking about it.

"I'm just going to leave it to you guys" She then walked away out the door. That was strange? I was left confused as to who that was and how Bandit knew her, so I went over to him and asked. "Who was that?" I questioned the blue heeler who most certainly had some context. "Her? That's are next door neighbor Wendy, she's nice and a little peculiar, but that's cause she comes to visit at bad times" Bandit told me. "You'll get used to her" He added, which I then asked him. "Is she the only neighbor that knows you?" I wonder, wanting to know if the other inhabitants within the cul-de-sac knew him as well.

"Everyone knows each other around here actually, for example-" Bandit was in the middle of telling me when suddenly I heard a loud slam hit my ears. I saw in front of us a large hole in the wall as Bandit clueless to the fact somebody made a large hole pointed straight ahead at a green looking house through the hole. "You see that green colored house over there? It belongs to a family of golden retrievers named Pat and... hold on a second... Why is there a hole in the wall?!" Bandit finally realized the hole as we both turned and saw Chippy standing there holding a sledgehammer on his palms.

"Sorry this is also a part of the procedure" Chippy said to us, helding onto the sledgehammer which he used to bash another hole into the house walls to I and Bandit's dismay. "Biscuits..." Bandit could only react when randomly his phone began ringing, making him pull it up to see it was an upcoming call from some person named Ross. Who is that? I wish I knew. "Lock down the fort Shane, I'll be right back" He briefly told me before answering the phone, walking away which I saw he headed outside leaving me alone other than his two daughters who also went outside with him.

I went over to a plastic crate and sat on it, putting my back against the wood of the wall. Next to me were two other crates with one of them seemingly having food the tradies brought, I was mainly meat pies and chocolate milk with two out of the four bottles having Chippy's name on them, seems like Chippy is the one nicknamed chocolate milk... the more you know.