204. Traumatic incident part 4

Suddenly he saw Mini's face got deep tension lines. Nurse also saw it and went to call the doctor. Mini turned her face side to side in sleep with her fists tightened and then started to breath heavily.

Mujhe yunhi karke
Khwaabon se judaa
Jaane kahan chup ke
Baitha hai khuda

Neil kept his hand on hers and rubbed the dorsal side of her hands to comfort her. Mini got somatic flashbacks.

Feeling a hand on her back while at the same time, two men holding her arms from either sides to stop her from beating them further and two more men keeping their one foot on her either. Ritwick's hold on her neck, suffocating her again while other mens' hands moving on her body lustfully while she was trying to free herself feeling miserable.

She breathed hard inhaling by her mouth, arching her back and pulled her hands out of his light grip and then as her back got back to normal position with a thud, her breath struck in pain. Her energy got drained in a sec and she trembled badly with tears rolling down her eyes and she was gasping for air.

Jaanu na main kab
Hua khud se gumshuda
Kaise jiyun rooh bhi
Mujhse hai judaa

She felt herself paralysed and all she was able to do was clutching on the sheets with her breaths getting worser.

Neil got up immediately, sat in front of her and held her by her shoulders.

Neil: Mini... Mini sab theek hai... Saans lo.... Calm down..... Mini..... Mini sun paa rahi ho mujhe?

Mini's trembling hand somehow moved to her neck and she tried to scratch but couldn't due to the bandages. She moved her hand on her neck but couldn't breath.

Neil: Mini... Mini meri taraf dekho.... Aankhein kholo pls.... Mini suno mujhe.... Dekho idhar....

She wasn't reacting to his voice. Tears were rolling down their eyes.

Kyun meri raahein
Mujhse pooche
Ghar kahan hai
Kyun mujhse aake
Dastak pooche
Dar kahan hai

Doctor arrived and saw Neil trying to bring her back out of panic attack.

Dr: Hatiye.

Neil immediately got off the bed.

Doctor held Mini's hand and she immediately pulled it again arching and falling back again, with her condition worsening.

Doctor held Mini's face and patted on her cheek firmly.

Dr: Look at me.... Look here.... (patting again and again and her pats getting stronger) See...

Mini suddenly gasped for air and breathing heavily came out of the panicked state. Doctor holding her chin, made her look at her.

Dr: (firmly) Relax!

Looking at the doctor, she breathed in and out getting numbed.

Dr held her hand and gave her an injection which calmed her down and she closed her eyes falling asleep.

Neil wasn't able to react after seeing her like that and couldn't understand exactly what happened to her.

Dr: (turned to him) Patients ko kayi baar panic attack se bahar laane ke liye strict hona parta hai... hamesha softly handle nahi hote vo... Ya to panic me jaaye usse pehle hi unhe comfort karna padta hai ya to panic se baahar aa jaaye tab unhe delicate care chahiye hoti hai.

Neil nodded.

.

.

.