265. Mineil returns to India

HAPPY 4 YEARS OF SOUNOOR.

Mini: (To Neil) Tum to call attend karne gaye the to Papaji aur M kaise mil gaye tumhe?

Ashok: Hum to kaafi pehle hi aa gaye the... Bas tum logo ko disturb na kardein yeh sochke alag baithe the.

Mini: Are aisi koi baat nahi hai... Par kaafi pehle aa gaye matlab?... Kab aaye?... Mujhe to dikhe hi nahi.

Meeta: (smiling teasingly) Tum dono ko kuch aur dikh hi nahi raha tha... Neil ki baaton me khoyi jo hui thi tum.... Usko hi to dekhe ja rahi thi.... 

Mini and Neil looked at each other and then at them thinking if they were here when Neil was reminiscing his memories. Did they see Neil kissing Mini on her cheek and Mini pecking Neil on his lips?

Mini: (hesitantly) a... m... Kya baat kar rahe the hum?... Jab aap aaye?

Meeta: Neil kuch bata raha tha tumhe and then he said ki main kab se bole ja raha hu... then you said like main sun rahi hu.

Mineil both got red realising they were here since then. Their hands intervened behind Arya's back in a tight hold feeling awkward. 

AsMe saw them both getting hesitated and awkward while feeling shy and they understood their condition.

Ashok: You don't need to get awkward... You are a couple after all so you can have your moments... And we know you didn't realise our presence.

Arya: Tum dono aise hero heroine ki tarah kyu sharma rahe ho?

This made MiNeil more conscious and they tightened their grip even more.

AsMe chuckled at Arya's words.

Mini: H...hum.... Hum koi sharma varma nahi rahe hai... T... tum....na... zyada dadi amma mat bano.

Arya: (smiled with a pout, said in a teasing tone) Sharma to tum dono rahe ho..... main so rahi thi to tum pyaari pyaari baatein kar rahe the?... (teasingly looking at Neil too) Hmm?... jaise TV me dikhaate hai?... Bolo haina?... 

Mineil both were noticing Arya was feeling fatigue after injection but she was trying to be active not to feel sick about herself.

Mini: Chutanki tu na... bahot bolne lagi hai aaj kal... 

Mini tickled Arya and she laughed while moving between Mini and Neil, laying on the seat.

Mini and Neil too laughed. 

AsMe chuckled looking at them.

Arya: Are... bas... bas... ruko na Veerbalika.

Mini stopped tickling her and the trio chuckled.

Airport announcement declared the flight getting delayed for an another half an hour due to the weather conditions.

Arya: Kya bola?

Mini: Flight aadha ghanta delay ho gayi hai.

Arya: (sulkingly leaned on Neil) Aur wait!

Mineil and AsMe chuckled. 

Mini suddenly felt slightly nauseated again and coughed a little.

Neil looked at her while rubbing her back.

Neil: Are you ok?

Mini: Aati hu.

Meeta: Main chalti hu tumhari saath... you are not looking well.

Mini nodded while walking to the washroom.

She threw up again and felt some blackouts with slight headache after washing her face. Mini pressed her fingertips firmly on her temples.