266. Mineil returns to Patiala

Reaching home, Arya had slept in the car and Neil lifted her up. He made her sleep in her room and MiNe got the luggage inside.

.

.

.

Next morning, 

Neerja stayed at home with Arya as MiNeil told her that they need to go for a work. 

Mineil went to the hospital once for Mini's after treatment checkups for her injuries and stitch marks.

Dr allowed her to lift weight as the pain she felt a day back was because of her menses upcoming not because lifting Arya.

Then they came back to home and as Neerja left for her office stay hotel, ArMiNeil had a visit to Bonavi's flat.

They had did a lot of organisation in just a few days and in the long convo, they discussed to leave 2 days later.

Mini: (to Neil) To hum bhi 2 din baad chalein kya?

Neil: Amm... Hmmn... Restaurant me kaam baaki hai.... That has to be completed.

Mini: Ok.

They after sometime left for Patiala. On the way, they stopped to have lunch where Neil informed her about the fiasco happened in the restaurant and all what had to be done for covering all that up and Mini nodded after listening.

Both walked to the car and Mini came to the driving seat.

Mini: I'll drive... Tum rest le lo... Raat tak baithke kaam karne ki sochi hai na?

Neil: How do you know?

Mini: Tumhari Mini Madam hu.... Itna bhi nahi samajh paungi kya?... Chalo baitho and lean back aaram se.... Rest karlo... Nahi to kaam nahi karne dungi main.

Neil smiled and let Mini drive.

Almost 15 mins, it took and Neil was sleeping soundly on the leaned back seat.

Mini smiled glancing at him.

.

.

.

Reaching Patiala in the late afternoon,

Neil started his work after freshening up while ArMi took a nap.

It was almost late evening, when Mini waking up, came to check on him.

He was still working but was pinching in between his eyes feeling tired.

Mini knew he needed a break but his workload was heavy so she came to him.

Mini: Kaha tak hua kaam?

Neil: Thoda hi hua hai... bahot baaki hai.

Mini: Chalo break lelo thoda... phir continue karna.... Main bhi help karwa dungi.

Neil: Hmm... Kya karu bolo?

Mini: Dinner banao.... Make something like..... ammm.... Pizza?

Neil: Chalo.

Neil made pizza for them and ArMiNeil together enjoyed the dinner together.

Mini saw Neil was a little relaxed now.

Arya: Veerbalika.... Main aaj Dadu Biji ke paas chali jau sone?

Mini: Ok fine.... (To Neil) Arya ko Naeem Bi ke ghar drop karte hue na walk pe chalte hai... Thoda fresh air loge na to refresh ho jaoge.

Neil: Yeah... Good idea yaar....