288. No way back

Mini looked away from him, becoming a blushing mess in a sec while remembering that morning. 

FLASHBACK 

Mini came to the room while rubbing her wet hair and water was dripping from her hair to the towel.

Mini: Neil... Yaar kabhi to khud uth jaaya karo... Aaj bhi... Oops..

She slipped on the cushion lying on the floor near the bed and fell on Neil but her hands rested on both side beside his head and she actually didn't fell on him as she balanced her weight on her hands.

Her wet hair got spread on his white tshirt while her face was almost an inch apart from his.

She was getting up but Neil felt her presence near him in his deep sleep and he wrapped his arms around her but Mini unwrapped his arms around her very slowly and sat up.

She looked that his white tshirt had got wet patches from her hair till then and his body fit tshirt stuck on his skin and his abs were visible.

She slid her fingers on the wet patch on his shirt feeling his abs and remembered how she drooled over him when she saw him shirtless and how she pecked all over his torso in intoxication.

What if she hadn't got intoxicated? How would pecking him like that feel? Will it be as arousing being in senses too as it felt at that moment being out of her senses? How would it feel to suck and nibble him all over like he did to her neck? How would it feel to be kissed by him all over herself just like she did to him? Would she be sucked and bitten by him yet feel so pleasured?

Will it feel the way it is described in the romance books? What if...

What in the world are you thinking Mini? Keep a control on your thoughts idiot. Stop thinking like this.

Mini turned his gaze while retreating her hand, pushing away those thoughts.

Neil's sleep got disturbed as Mini backed off from on top of him and he felt the wetness of his tshirt in half sleep, so he slightly opened his eyes.

He saw Mini gazing on him as he just opened his eyes and then he felt her fingers on his abdomen but then she took back her hand turning her face, closing her eyes as if mentally pushing away her thoughts. Her supressed lip bitten smile could tell she wasn't thinking something innocent and Neil felt the curious now.

He bent slightly and rested his head on Mini's lap, wrapping his arms around her like everyday.

Neil: (snuggling to her) Kya hua Mini Madam?... Kin khayaalon me gum ho?

Mini: (wrapping her hair in the towel while contradicting her expressions) amm.... main?... Main kin khyaalon me gum hu?... Main kuch nahi soch rahi thi...

Neil wasn't expecting her to withdraw from her thoughts.

Neil: (turning to look at her) Kuch nahi soch rahi thi?

Mini: (not meeting eyes with him) Nahi... Bilkul nahi... Main kahan tumhare baare me kuch soch rahi thi...

Neil smiled and sitting up he pecked her forehead as his daily habit but leaning back on the bed he chuckled seeing her conscious.