262. Neil to explain Mini's perception

Neil drove behind Ashok's car.

Mini kept her hand on her abdomen and clutched lightly, feeling uncomfortable.

Neil saw Arya through the rear view mirror that she had her headphones on while looking out of the window.

Neil: Mini.... Pain ho raha hai phirse?

Mini: Nahi.... Uncomfortable lag raha hai thoda... Upar gayi thi tab... I just had my menses.... isiliye.

Neil: Tumhe rest karna hai to we can postp...

Mini: Amm... Hmmn.... I can't lie on the bed to run a hurricane of thoughts in my mind..... Vaise bhi I think trek ka exertion maybe zyada ho gaya.... I should have maybe skipped the trek.... Maza tab to bahot aa raha tha par ab lag raha hai maybe it was too much.... Per me swelling bhi hai... Maybe I think I should have given more time to get recovered...

Neil knew she's speaking on and on because of the anxiety of doctor's words of the probability of having migraine strokes at menses and she's tensed about it. Her face wasn't paled and she didn't had fatigue as she had some few months back so Neil knew the weakness wasn't much but she's overthinking about it.

Mini: Ho sakta hai kuch time baad agar project leti to...

Neil: (kept his finger on her lips) Shhhh... (glancing at her while driving, cupped her face with his hand on her jawline, swaying his thumb on her cheek which comforted her and she sighed) It's alright... It's fine... Don't worry....

Mini: Par exertion zyada ho gaya hoga aur blackout ho gaye to?

Neil: Main hu na.

Mini's tension and worry vanished with just these three words and she relaxed.

Mini: Yeah.

Neil: Don't think much... Kuch bhi problem ho to bolna turant... Abhi chakkar to nahi lag rahe?....

Mini: Nahi.

Neil: Cramps hai?

Mini: Halke se... But I don't wanna think about it.

Neil: Lo aa gaye mall me... Don't exert yourself now... Ok?

Mini: Hmm.

AsMe was at a distance not to disturb them while Mineil then did their shopping.

They purchased some gifts and then went to the kids section. Mini was looking around the kids section and Neil was behind her holding Arya in his arms.

They had purchased some pair of clothes and a heavy jacket for Arya after the fire incident but other than that, Arya's winter clothes was pending to be purchased so they did her shopping from there itself. Arya bought almost 7-8 pairs of hoodies, tops and lowers and some 2-3 pull overs with a couple of jackets.

Neil picked up a magenta knitted keyhole scarf with floral prints and saw Mini was seeing a lavendar cardigan with pearl buttons.

Both looked at each other and showed what they were looking at and blinked their eyes with a smile.

Arya insisted to go to the playarea and after Mini instructed her not to run or jump inside, she went.

Mineil were getting their stuff billed when Mini suddenly felt nauseated.

Neil: Mini... Are you fine?

Mini: I think I need to throw up... Uneasy sa lag raha hai...

Neil: Migraine ki medicine li thi na tumne subah....

Mini nodded.

Neil: Behosh to nahi ho jaogi?.... I'll wait for 5 mins and then will send some store helper to check if you didn't came out... Ok?