237. Enjoying Juhu beach 2

Neil lifted Mini by her waist lightly, letting her face be in level with him and their forehead met and he swirled with her with the flow of the wave. 

Neil made her stand again and Mini still had her arms around his neck being in his embrace. 

Hearing another tune, Mini sang looking at Neil. 

Yeh Aaina Hai Ya Tu Hai
Jo Roz Mujhko Saware
Itna Lagi Sochne Kyun
Main Aaj-kal Tere Baare

Keeping her hand on Neil's cheek, she sang further with a smile.

Tu Jheel Khamoshiyon Ki
Lafzon Ki Main Toh Lehar Hu
Ehsaas Ki Tu Hai Duniya
Chota Sa Main Ek Shehar Hu
Yeh Aaina Hai Ya Tu Hai
Jo Roz Mujhko Saware

He pecked on her forehead and adored her.

Her expression matching with the lyrics, she asked him and saw his smile widening. 

Khud Se Hai Agar
Tu Bekhabar Bekhabar
Rakh Lu Main Tera Khayal Kya
Chupke Chupke Tu Nazar Mein Utar
Sapno Mein Lu Main Sambhal Kya (x2)

She turned in Neil's loose grip and resting her back on her torso, rested her arms on his draped ones. Neil rested his chin on her head and both closed their eyes to feel their moment. 

Main Daud Ke Paas Aaun
Tu Neend Mein Jo Pukare
Main Ret Hu Tu Hai Dariya
Baithi Hu Tere Kinare
Yeh Aaina Hai Ya Tu Hai
Jo Roz Mujhko Saware

They parted and holding each other's hand, looked in the depth of their eyes. 

Tanha Hai Agar
Tera Safar Humsafar
Tanhaai Ka Main Jawab Hu
Hoga Mera Bhi Asar Tu Agar
Padh Le Main Teri Kitab Hu (x2)

Mini slid her hands on his arm and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his torso, smiling blushingly, looking at him. He embraced her too, looking at her. 

Seene Pe Mujhko Saja Ke
Jo Raat Saari Guzare
Toh Main Sawere Se Keh Du
Mere Shehar Tu Na Aa Re
Yeh Aaina Hai Ya Tu Hai
Jo Roz Mujhko Saware

As her song got over, Neil pecked on her cheek and she blushed harder.

It was dusk time and both enjoyed looking at the sunset happening, making the whole scene peacefully beautiful in a different way. 

Their clothes were a little dry due to the wind and atmosphere, atleast they were not sticking on their bodies. 

After it was dark, they walked out of the sea with Mini's arm wrapped around his and the lights of the stalls turned on. 

Mini: It was a superb experience for sure.... So exciting yet soothing.... Huh... Much relaxing ha.

Neil: You enjoyed na?

Mini: Not only enjoyed.... I loved.... Nothing could have been better than this. 

Neil chuckled. They were walking towards the car. 

Both were so lost in each other that they didn't realised they were being clicked for the past hour.

They heard a voice behind them and they turned. 

Voice: Are itna kitna gum ho dono ek dusre me ki koi aur dikhaayi hi nahi de raha?

The voice was Neerja's.

Mineil turned and saw Neerja standing with Abhay. 

Mineil: Hi.... Tum dono kab aaye?

Abhay: Ek ghante pehle... Par aap dono ko kaha kuch aur dekhne ki fursat hai...