194. Neil is not fine

Neil on the other side went busy in the restaurant and Arya's stuff. He spent almost every night in the balcony sleepless. He didn't knew the reason but he couldn't. 

He thought that is because of Mini's absence. So tried to sleep but just couldn't. He was taking care of everything except his own health. Arya also noticed it.

One morning, Arya saw him sleeping on the Balcony's couch. She went near him and kept her hand on his cheeks. He was burning with fever.

Arya: Isko to bukhar ho gaya hai.....

Arya woke Neil up.

Arya: Neil!

Neil: Ha! (got up and plastered a smile) Choti madam aap uth gaye... Aaj to Saturday hai na, Maine chutti li hai, saath me maze karenge....

Arya: Nahi! Tum idhar aao..

She took him to the couch outside the kitchen.

Arya: Baitho yaha.

Neil: Kya hua?

Arya: Do min ruko.

She went to Mini's room and took out the thermometer and kept it behind her back.

Neil: Kya hua?

Arya: Aankhein band karo aur muh kholo...

Neil: Ok

He closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

Arya kept thermometer in his mouth.

Neil opened his eyes and looked Arya with questioning eyes.

Arya signalled him to keep quiet.

She saw the temperature.

Arya: Tumhe to 104.9 bukhar hai.

Neil: WHAT?

Neil took the thermometer from her hand.

He saw that she was correct but to lessen her tension.

Neil: Ok! It's fine...

Arya: No. It is not. Aise nahi chalega.

Neil: Matlab?

Arya: Doctor ko phone karo.... Abhi bulao unko... 

Neil: Are par.

Arya: Shhh... Turant!

Neil: Ok madam... Bilkul apni veerbalika jaisi ho tum... 

Doctor came to the haveli and till then Neil made breakfast. Arya told him to make something very simple and effortless so that he doesn't get exhausted. Neil made tea and toast. 

Doctor: Normal fever hai but aap tension bahot le rahe hai... Eyes me strain bhi bahot hai... matlab.... Raat me so bhi nahi rahe..

Neil: Hmm..

Doctor: Ek injection de deta hu... You will feel better..... Injection thoda heavy hai... Aap so jana... varna blackouts ho sakte hai...

Neil: Ok..

He took the injection and send off the doctor.

They ate breakfast.

Arya: Ab tum yahi so jao couch pe... You will feel better.... Kuch chahiye ho to khud mat uthna... mujhe bol dena... Main yahi hu... apna homework le aati hu... Ok?

Neil: (smiling) Ok.... Choti mini madam...

He just lied down when the doorbell rang.

Arya: Main dekhti hu...