227. Traumatic incident part 27

HAPPY DIWALI MY LOVELY READERS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LOVE YOU ALL.

Vaishnavi woke up and sat on the bed.

Mini: (coming to her) Navi... Tu theek hai na?

Vaishnavi looked at her and nodded lowering her gaze but then stood up from the bed and walked outside.

Mini: (walking behind her) Kahan ja rahi hai?

Vaishnavi stepped on the stairs.

Mini: Chat pe jaa rahi hai?

Vaishnavi nodded.

Mini: Baarish ho rahi hai... Chalega?

Vaishnavi shaked her head.

Mini: Ok... Take care.

Vaishnavi stepped upstairs.

Mini walked to Neil and shook him lightly.

Mini: Neil... Neil suno..

Neil: Hmm?

Mini: Bobby ne kaha tha ki Vaishnavi agar bed se uthe bhi to tumhe uthaakar ek baar bata du...

Neil: (opened his eyes immediately and sitting up, tensely looked around) Kaha hai Chubby?

Mini: Chat pe gayi hai.

Neil: (shocked) WHAT?....

He immediately took off the comforter and stood up.

Neil: (running to the stairs) Tum yahi rehna....

He ran upstairs.

Mini was confused at his reaction and stepped upstairs.

Reaching upstairs at the door of the terrace, she saw Neil holding Vaishnavi by her wrist and she was trying to jerk them off.

Neil: Paagal man ban.... Chal neeche... Bahot ho gaya... Chal abhi...

She hit her other free fist on the wall strongly in frustration and her other fist started bleeding.

Neil tensely held her other hand too and was worried for her.

Neil: Kya kar rahi hai yaar?.... Khoon nikal raha hai...

Mini was shocked seeing her like this and couldn't step further.

While Neil was looking at her injury, she frustratedly pulled her hands out of his hold and pushed him with all her force. Neil disbalanced because of a earthen vase kept behind and fell on the floor.

Vaishnavi turned behind and kept her hands on the parapet. She bent further and pressed her hand on the parapet to rise herself and sat there.

Neil got up till then and held her hand tightly, pulling her to him.

She landed on his torso and Neil held her both arms in his firm grip not letting her retreat back.

Neil: (shaking her lightly, said emotionally) Bas!... Kitni baar rokein tujhe hum.... Itna hi soch liya kar yaar ki tujhe aise baar baar suicide ki koshish karta dekh Bobby aur mujh par kya beet rahi hogi.... hum dono hai na tere liye.... tu bol na yaar humse... jo bhi tere man me hai.... kuch bhi... kaise bhi... par pls... mat kar aisa....

Mini was shocked to know Vaishnavi was trying to suicide and that even multiple times.

Vaishnavi struggled and pulled herself out of his grip.

She pointed out her finger to him and stepped back and back.

Mini came towards them this time and turned her behind to face her, holding her by her shoulders.

Mini: Vaishnavi..... Hum jaante hai kya hua tere saath par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki tu apni zindagi khatam kar le....

Vaishnavi jerked off her hands but Mini held her tighter. All three got drenched in rain.

Mini: Sun idhar... Dekh meri taraf.... Agar teri tarah saari ladkiyan jinke saath kuch ladko ne zabardasti ki hai vo marne chali gayi to?.... Insaaf ke liye ladega kaun?.... Ha?... Main jaanti hu.... Bahot mushkil hai... Tera aisa feel karna ki mar jaana hi better hai... yeh bhi bilkul normal hai... par aise baar baar aise marne ki koshish karna sahi nahi hai... Maut aani hogi to khud aa jaayegi aise khudkushi karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti.... tu itni weak to nahi hai ki haalaton se itni buri tarah haar jaaye.... (shaking her) Sun rahi hai tu meri baat?

Vaishnavi pulled in a breath and pushed Mini also away from her. Neil held Mini from her back to prevent her from falling while Vaishnavi screamed out at her.

Vaishnavi: NAHI!

Neil was shocked listening Vaishnavi's voice again after 7 days like this. 

He never ever saw her screaming at anyone but today Vaishnavi screamed out her frustration.

Vaishnavi: (breathing heavily) Nahi sunna mujhe... Kisi ki koi baat nahi sunni mujhe.... Kyu sunu main?...... Mera koi nahi hai.... Koi bhi nahi.... Koi kuch nahi jaanta.... Kuch nahi jaante tum dono... Kisi ko kuch nahi pata.... Maine kisi ko nahi bataya tha... Kyunki koi saath nahi deta mera.... Maine akele bardaasht kiya..... akele ladaayi bhi ladi..... lekin kya hua?.... Kya hua?.... Kya mila mujhe akele hote hue bhi itni himmat dikha ke... Kya mila mujhe akelepan me bhi itna struggle karke.... Kya mila akele akele itna pain jhelke?.... Kya mila akele itni tadap bardaasht karke?.... Kuch bhi nahi.... Vo phir aa gaya... Mujhe aur pain dene ke liye.... aur tadpaane ke liye.... phir aa gaya vo.... Aage bhi yahi hoga... Kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega... Aur pata chal bhi gaya to koi kyu hi samjhega... Koi nahi sunna chahta.... Koi nahi maanna chahta... Bachpan se hi akeli hu main... Zindagi me jab kisi ka saath chaha hai na... Khud ko akela hi paaya hai maine... Mar jau to kam se kam yeh hamesha se jo mere andar tadap hai vo to khatam hogi... Nahi to.... Main akeli hi thi... Akeli hi hu... Aur akeli hi rahungi.... Kisi ke liye maayne nahi rakhti main.... Kisi ko farak nahi padega main zinda bhi hu ya nahi.... Kuch din me sab bhul jayenge.... Koi nahi hai mera... Koi bhi nahi... Mera mar jaana hi better hai...

She enragedly hit her other fist on the wall too and cried with a scream.

Vaishnavi: Kyu?..... Kyu?...... Main hi har baar kyu?...

She leaned her back on the wall and sitting down she broke down in tears.

Before Mineil could even come out of the shock of her words, She fainted.

Soon after a couple of secs, reality sunk in and realising Vaishnavi had fainted, Mini turned to Neil.

Mini: Neil.... (Neil still didn't respond so Mini shook him) Neil...

Neil: H?

Mini: Vaishnavi ko niche lekar chalo....

Neil nodded.

He lifted up Vaishnavi and they came down.