12 Alby

We found Newt and rushed into the Med-hut.

    "We don't even know what this stuff is." Newt said holding the syringe that Thomas gave him. "We don't know who sent it or why it came up here with you. I mean, for all we know, this thing could kill him."

     "He's already dying. Look at him." Thomas pointed. "How could this possibly make it any worse? Come on, it's worth a try."

We stood in front of Alby's bed. He was laying there, shaking, his eyes closed. Black veins came out from where the Griever sting was. He was sweating a lot and grunting in pain.

      "Newt, I think Tom is right, it's the best chance we got to save him." I say.

Newt looked at me before answering, running his hand through his hair. "All right. Do it." Newt handed the syringe back to Thomas.

Thomas took it and quickly rushed to one side. He held it over top of Alby.
I squeezed Newt's hand, hoping it would work.
Thomas looked around at all of us.

    "Okay."

Alby suddenly opened his eyes and pulled Thomas in.

    "You shouldn't be here. You shouldn't be here!" he started to choke Thomas.
We all quickly rushed over. Newt desperately tried to pull Alby's arms back.

     "Watch out." Newt yelled.

Thomas shouted, trying to get himself away.
I grab hold of Alby's other arm. I move my hand under his fingers trying to pry them off. I give up on that and try to pull his arm. Teresa was trying to pull Thomas back as Clint and Jeff were holding Alby down.
Finally, we pulled Alby's arms back. Jeff helped me hold it so it wouldn't break free from my grasp.

     "Get the syringe!" Thomas yelled.

Teresa raised her arm in the air, jabbing it into Alby's arm. As the serum entered his body, I'll be stopped moving and his breathing slow to normal pace. We all stepped back, catching our breath.

     "Well, that worked." Jeff painted.

     "Okay, from now on, someone stays here, and watches him around the clock." Newt said.

     "Hey." We turn around to see Gally. "Sundown, Greenie. Time to go."

Thomas walked off with Gally.

—————-

I got up early, getting dressed and ready to run. My wound from the Maze, healed well and quick, it was still there, and I still have a slight pain, but it was hardly noticeable. Newt got up with me to say goodbye.
I gave him a kiss and a hug. The moment the doors were fully open Minho Thomas and I ran in.

We followed Minho down every corner, I kept up with Minho running beside him.
We entered the area that had a large, seven painted and red.

    "That's strange." Minho said as we ran forward.

     "What?" Thomas asked.

     "Seven's not supposed to be open for another week." Minho said, as we walked in.

     "What the hell is this place?" Thomas asked looking around.