Chapter Twenty-One

For the three days leading up to the wedding, Keiko is in Forks staying with the Cullens to spend time with her dad because he's missed her. She thought she'd never see him again after he turned but Sam and Carlisle agreed that since Keiko is human, she can cross the border and treaty as many times as she wants.

Keiko is now sat on the roof of the Cullen house with her father. He grabbed her and jumped up here, surprising her but also amazing her. She leans into her father's arm.

"I still can't believe Jacob," Keiko says. "Running away because his one-sided love is getting married and she was nice enough to send him an invitation.'

"I think Bella does love Jacob," Haruto says.

"I think so, too," Keiko says, "just not in the way she loves Edward. She will always love Edward more. Like how I like Rosalie, she's gorgeous, but I love Leah, my baby's other mommy."m

Haruto touches Keiko's flat stomach. "You'll make beautiful babies, Kei," he praises. "Anata o hokori ni omoimasu." He tells her that he is so proud of her.

"Thanks, Dad," Keiko says. "I'm going back to the reservation after the wedding. I miss Leah."

"I know you do," Haruto replies easily. "But you're here now."

He grabs her and they jump down to find Bella sneaking into her converse after Alice goes to scold Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmett on their lack of vision.

"Are you doing okay?" Keiko asks Bella.

"I'm nervous, but I'm ready to marry Edward," Bella says shamelessly. "I love him."

"Ah." Keiko sighs. "I can't wait until gay marriage is legal. I'm going to marry Leah so fast..."

Bella smiles at her. "Hey, we heard the good news, congratulations."

"Thank you, Bella," Keiko says with a smile.

"Keiko?" Edward says from a spot where Bella can't see. "Please stop imagining my fiancée naked."

Keiko giggles as Bella blushes.

"Emmett, stop going near Keiko," Rosalie scolds. "You're an awful influence."

Emmett grins widely as Keiko snickers some more. This coven is ridiculous but Keiko likes them well enough. She glances at her dad and he smiles at her and they walk Bella to her truck.