36. 🔥Attila's temperament

🫧WEDNESDAYOctober 24, 204010:12 PM

🫧
WEDNESDAY
October 24, 2040
10:12 PM

"Go on now. Say it."

Stefan was trying to make Abigail apologize for her behavior while Dominik rested a heavy hand on top of Illy's head.

Abigail didn't seem so fussy now that she got what she wanted, though she was still glaring at Illy who was waiting awkwardly by the exit.

"You heard your Daddy," Dominik spoke firmly down at her and that's when Abigail finally yielded.

"Abbi sorry or whatevuh."
She rolled her eyes though.

Illy smiled back cutely, flashing her dimples, "How was the tomato?"

"You're fat."

"Abigail King!"

"SHE STARTED IT DADA!"

"You little-" As Stefan chased the squealing girl across the lobby, Illy rolled her eyes and grabbed hold of Dominik's hand, who shook his head down at her in disappointment.

"That wasn't nice, Illy."

"She wasn't nice."

Dominik sighed.
Illy smirked.

The drive to his lake house took about an hour and some chitchat, Illy ultimately falling asleep a few minutes in, and she woke up just when he was carrying her over the threshold.

She hugged and nuzzled into the crook of his neck while he closed the front door with his foot and they passed the large glass windows showcasing a placid lake in the distance and the moon's reflection drifting languidly through the night sky.

Dominik opened the door to one of the rooms at the top of the stairs, a spacious master bedroom with a king sized bed that he gently laid her on.

He then leaned in, gazing down at her with an indulgent smile and Illy was tempted to poke his dimple as she smiled back, her own prominent.

He was so gorgeous.

"You're sexy," She whispered, tracing the pads of her fingers along his clean shaven face.

"So are you," He leaned in to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around his torso while returning the kiss, her small hands running up his taut back, pulling him closer.

His tongue danced lazily with hers as her legs fell open and his hand slid under her dress, fingers stroking up her thigh until they met the heat of her middle, panties long discarded.

"Mm..." She kissed him harder as he used two fingers to part her labia, her hips bucking against his hand. She wanted him to touch her pulsing clit but he would only spread her folds apart with his middle and forefinger obscenely.

"Sir," She gasped, grinding desperately against his hand when he pulled away from the kiss, "I want you."

"Princess," He murmured, kissing her again as he pushed a finger inside, thrusting slowly in and out, "You're so hard to resist," He chuckled, adding another and spreading them apart, "But you should practice some restraint hm, little one?"