chapter 11

Jennie looked horrid. Her face was scrunched up in pain and she clutched her bleeding head tightly. Jisoo was aghast by the scene in front of her. And it was all her fault.

She watched as Nayeon was evicted by the referee, even getting scolded by her coaches, and having some disapproving glares from her teammate. This was Jisoo's breaking point.

Jisoo sprinted up to Nayeon, grabbing her by the collar, causing a few referees to try to break them apart, but Jisoo shrugged them off.

"If you have something against me come at me you wuss. What is wrong with your sicko head. Stay the fuck away from Jennie."

Nayeon shrugged in response, a devilish smirk once again appearing on her face. "Your little girlfriends kinda attractive don't you think? I'll see you again soon, Kim Jisoo, and this time I wouldn't spare the blonde too. After all those two matter to you don't they?"

Jisoo raised her fist ready to punch Nayeon, but a scream interrupted her.

"Jennie's fainted. She's not fucking responding!"

Jisoo looked back at Nayeon, ready to give a hit, but Nayeon opened her mouth first.

"Take care of your pretty little girlfriend wouldn't you? After all it might be the last time you see her."

Jisoo took one last glare at Nayeon, and rushed to Jennie's side. She was unconscious, and the blood was still dripping.

Jisoo took out her jersey, wearing nothing but her sports bra inside, and hastily dabbing at Jennie's wound with her jersey.

Still no response.

She ignored the restraints of her teammates, desperately trying to shake Jennie awake, but she had no reaction at all.

"Jisoo-ya, leave Jennie be. She'll be fine... Please..." Irene tried holding Jisoo, who was desperately shaking the younger girl, back. "You don't get it Rene. It's my fault. It's all my fault..." The tears just kept falling for Jisoo, who rarely cried. She cried against Jennie's body, holding it tightly as if if she let go she would lose her.

Lisa was holding onto Chaeyoung, who looked like she could collapse any moment, tightly. Lisa didn't look upset, she looked more of infuriated. Chaeyoung had her head buried deeply in Lisa's shoulders, muffling her sobs.

"Chaeyoung-ah, the paramedics are here.. do you wanna go with them?" Chaeyoung detached herself from Lisa, and with the support from Lisa, walked over to catch up with the rest of the team.

Jennie was brought in an ambulance to the hospital. Jisoo, Lisa, Chaeyoung and Irene were sitting at the back while Coach Im was sitting at the front. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were still uncontrollably crying, but this time, Jisoo was crying in Chaeyoungs arms, while Chaeyoung was wailing into Jisoo's back.

Lisa was trying to calm Irene down. Irene was both upset and infuriated, similar to Lisa's feelings.

All of them felt upset seeing Jennie laying unconscious in the middle of them, and everytime Lisa looked up, tears threatened to fall.

Jennie was sent for a checkup immediately, with Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo waiting outside, while Irene went to get them drinks. Coach Im was telling the police about what had happened, since she highly suspected it wasn't an accident.

Lisa took the jacket she had out of her bag, wrapping it around Jisoo, who had no response. She was shivering in cold since she was only in her sports bra, but she didn't seem to care about it at all.

Beside Jisoo, Chaeyoung was crying softly, both of them seemingly in a daze. Lisa hugged them towards her body, and only then did both of them cry out even more, and Lisa just let them cry, a tear or two also escaping from her.