chapter 13

In less than 5 minutes, they arrived. Jennie stopped, as she realised the previous time, in her haste to check on Chaeyoung and Jisoo, she didn't realize how big Jisoo's house was.

"It looks like it's 3 storeys high.. You're bloody rich Chu..." Jisoo merely laughed at Jennie, who was ogling at her home, as she led Jennie into her house.

Upon entering, the house was lit up, and a woman came over to greet them warmly. Jennie, who got scared easily, hid behind Jisoo, and clutching her shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry for startling you. I'm Sarah, Jisoo's butler." The woman, Sarah, extended her hand for Jennie to shake as Jennie gave her a timid bow, and shook her hand.

Both Sarah and Jisoo laughed at Jennie, earning a smack on Jisoo's back from Jennie.

"Sarah, can you help get some avocados from the grocer?" Jisoo asked, while handing Sarah Jennie's things. Sarah looked at them puzzled. "I haven't prepared your lunch yet though.." Jisoo dismissed Sarah, grinning. "Chef Sooya is gonna get to work today!" Jisoo proudly exclaimed, leaving to the kitchen.

"Umm.. is the food she make edible?" Jennie asked Sarah, worried for her tummy. That earned a hearty laugh from Sarah, who patted her head. "Well, let's just say, other than bacon omelette rice and mandus, be greatful if you aren't dead yet when you eat anything else she makes."

Sarah left to put Jennie's things in the guest room, while Jennie hurriedly went to check on Jisoo.

Jennie saw Jisoo humming to some random song she probably just created, as she was cutting up bacon. She went over and back hugged Jisoo, resting her head in Jisoo's back.

Jisoo smelled like Strawberries. Her sweet fragrance could put Jennie to sleep.

"What are you cooking chu?" Jennie asked, hoping it was bacon omelette rice.

"Bacon omelette rice! It's my specialty!" Jisoo replied, turning around to pull Jennie into another hug. "Stay outside and rest while I make us lunch princess!" Jisoo brought Jennie, who was still clinging onto her, out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Jennie gave Jisoo her gummy smile, asking for a kiss on her cheek, which Jisoo did, as Jisoo continued making their lunch happily.

Sarah left the house to get avocados, and around 20 minutes later, Jisoo was done. Jisoo excitedly called for Jennie, who settled herself on the seat beside Jisoo.

On top of the omelette, there was a heart shape made from tomato source, which Jennie found super cute.

"Open wide my baby mandeukie!" Jisoo exclaimed, feeding Jennie one mouthful of rice carefully, as Jennie was shocked about how good the food tasted.

"Mm Chu! It tastes great! You try too!" Jennie fed Jisoo one mouthful before she could reply, as Jisoo started talking with loads of food in her mouth, some spilling out.

Jisoo started giggling as Jennie quickly took a tissue to wipe the stray rice grains. "You big baby... You can't even eat properly!" Jennie chided gently, as she helped clean up Jisoos mouth.

"Your big baby." Jisoo replied, a smirk on her face, as Jennie blushed. The lunch ended with Jisoo talking so much that Jennie was feeding her in order to make sure she ate enough.

Jisoo brought Jennie on a house tour, and only then did she find out Jisoo's house was massive. There were more than 3 storeys. On the second floor, like Jennie knew, it was Jisoo's bedroom. One bedroom was for Sarah, one bedroom was a guest room, and there was a huge room for her games. Turns out other than a nitendo switch she had in the living room, she had a PS5, Xbox, Nitendo Switch, gaming set up fully equipped with a monitor and desktop.

She also had a mini arcade in her home, with claw machines with loads of hello kitty plushies inside. Jisoo told her she could easily just get the plushies out from the back of the claw machine, but she simply liked the satisfaction of being able to claw something.

There was also a VR Set, alongside those type or car set up found in the arcade, and she had 6 of those, which she explained it was for her, Irene, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy.

Jisoo's parents were also extremely rich, and was often never at home, occasionally coming back for Chuseok or christmas. They gave her loads of money which Jisoo could barely spend, and so she made herself a gaming room with several games so she could have fun with her friends.

To Jisoo, friendship bought more comfort to her than the great amount of money she had did.

Jisoo also had her own library, with loads of books and a conducive environment. She explained to Jennie that her father was an avid book collector, and he had hundreds or even thousands of books, so he renovated the top floor to be a library like setting. Since Jisoo was young, she didn't have her parents so she gained knowledge by reading. This helped her improve in her studies tremendously, alongside her intelligence.

After a 10 minute long tour, Jisoo showed Jennie the guest room where her items were already placed. The guest room was twice as big as Chaeyoung and Jennie's room, but it was empty to Jennie. It made her kind of miss her own room back at home.

Jennie and Jisoo then both decided on playing in Jisoo's mini arcade-games room.

Jisoo took out a stash of coins for the claw machine, grinning proudly. "Jendeukie! I'm gonna catch one for you!" Jennie giggled at the older girls stupidity but allowed her to do so.

"YA! Why aren't you cooperating with me you stupid machine!" Jisoo raged, after her failed tenth time. Jennie smiled, and enveloped Jisoo into a tight hug. "Aish unnie, you know i don't mind if I don't get the hello kitty, don't you." Jisoo pouted, muttering something to say about its her gift for Jennie, causing Jennie to blush.

"Hmm? You should make a gift like the one you gave Chaeyoung too." Jennie joked, and when she realized her joke wasn't too funny, she tensed up, and Jisoo noticed. Jisoo wrapped her arm around Jennie's waist, pulling Jennie closer to her. "I don't need to, I know we'll be together forever."

Many things were left unspoken. Jennie was confused. Did Jisoo like her or Chaeyoung? Jisoo was confused too. Did Jennie like her or not?

That night after dinner, Jisoo and Jennie wished each other goodnight outside Jennie's door, as they parted.

Jisoo was in her room, scrolling through instagram, when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

Jennie appeared at the door, cuddling her pillow and her bear soft toy, as she jumped into Jisoo's arms for a hug.

Jisoo felt squashed, but cuddled the younger girl, who was playing with her hair. "Why are you here Jendeukie, did you miss me already?" Jennie buried her head into Jisoo's chest, shaking her head, earning a chuckle from Jisoo. Jennie was shy.

"I haven't slept alone since forever... I'm scared..." Jisoo laughed at Jennie's silliness, covering the sheets on both of them, as she switched off the light.

"Don't worry Jendeukie, i'll be here with you for the whole night." Jisoo's reassurance put Jennie at ease.

"Saranghae Chu..." The words just slipped out. It was unintentional, and Jennie regretted it almost immediately. Little did she expect a response from Jisoo.

"Saranghae my Jendeukie."