chapter 27

"Chaengie unnie! Lisa unnie!" Junghoon exclaimed, running over to give them a hug. Chaeyoung princess carried the little boy, giving him a little peck on his cheek. "I missed you so much Junghoonie!" Chaeyoung cooed, tickling his nose, then slowly putting him down.

"Unnie we're going to Lotte World? I always wanted to go!" Junghoon chirped, jumping up and down in excitement. "Yeah sweetie! Have you ever been there before?" Chaeyoung asked, taking one of Junghoon's small hands in hers, while Lisa took his other. Junghoon shook his head sadly. "Daddy always said he'll bring me, but he never did." He pouted. Lisa stopped walking, and she bent down to pat Junghoon's head. "Lisa unnie also hasn't been to Lotte World. Let's just have all the fun we can have together today okay?" She asked, putting out her hand for a high five, which Junghoon quickly did so, squealing as they entered Lotte World.

"Baby I'm exhausted..." Chaeyoung sighed, as she leant her head on Lisa's shoulder. Junghoon was also dead beat, sitting on Chaeyoung's lap, zoning out. They had been playing around for almost the whole day and they finally decided to take a break by going for this hot air balloon ride.

"Babe, I told you at the start not to get overexcited right? What were you thinking when you were running all over the place hmm?" Lisa teased, sweeping Chaeyoung's stray hair aside, before giving her a peck on her forehead. Chaeyoung responded with a low sulky hum, as they enjoyed the rest of the hot air balloon ride.

Chaeyoung and Junghoon stood waiting in the middle of the park, while Lisa went to get her polaroid camera in the locker.

"I want to take a picture and hang it up so I'll remember this moment forever." Lisa explained, holding her camera, grinning broadly, as she pinched Junghoon's cheeks.

"You're such a cute family! Both of you are so pretty and your son's so cute! Would you like me to help you take a picture?" A random lady asked, seeing Lisa struggle to take a picture with her camera. They quickly thanked the lady, as they got into positions- Lisa carrying Junghoon while hugging Chaeyoung's waist tightly, all of them smiling radiantly.

"Thank you Ma'am!" Lisa thanked, as the lady waved it off and left. Lisa showed the picture to Chaeyoung and Junghoon, as they all agreed on how cute the picture was.

The three went out for dinner together that night. Chaeyoung decided to feed Junghoon since he was completely drained out of energy, and just sitting there, really exhausted.

Chaeyoung was really like a mother. The way she fed Junghoon with so much adoration in her eyes, the way she cleaned Junghoon's mouth with so much affection after every mouthful he took, her big smile while she watched Junghoon ate. Lisa really loved Chaeyoung more than anything in the world.

"Lisa-ya, do you need me to feed you too? You haven't eaten your food in so long." Chaeyoung teased, holding up Lisa's spoon to her mouth, and snapping Lisa out of her daze. Lisa opened her mouth to let Chaeyoung feed her, giving her gummy smile at her girlfriend, who just winked at her.

"Unnie! Will we go out again? I will miss y'all so much!" Junghoon asked with his puppy eyes. "Of course baby! Unnie will come bring you out whenever she has time okay?" Chaeyoung replied, ruffling his hair, and earning a huge proud smile from Junghoon, as he continued eating his food.

They brought Junghoon home, and afterwards Lisa walked Chaeyoung home.

When Chaeyoung opened the door to her room, they could hear the sound of the two girls doing their thing. Chaeyoung facepalmed herself, and turned on the light to show her presence, before slamming the door shut, groaning in displeasure as she went back down to the sofa and laid there waiting for Jennie and Jisoo to be done.

She saw Jennie's head peep out from the room door, as she reached for the cushion and hurled it at her. "I don't even know if I wanna sleep here anymore! You two are disgusting! At least lock the door!" Jennie walked out, wearing an oversized tee while Chaeyoung identified as Jisoo's, grinning sheepishly. "Well we didn't know it would go so far... now come in. Jisoo changed the sheets already." Chaeyoung "ew"ed, following Jennie to the room.

Jisoo was showering, and Jennie wanted to go too, but Chaeyoung forbade her too. She didn't want to hear them in the toilet too.

"How was your outing with Lis and the little boy?" Jennie asked, gently taking Chaeyoung's phone from her. "It was great honestly. I haven't seen Lisa so happy in a long time. I think the school stress had been taking a toll on her." Jennie hummed in response, making herself comfy on Chaeyoung's chest. "Have you talked to her about it?"

Chaeyoung shook her head slowly. She really wanted to. But she promised to give Lisa her space.

"That's fine. I trust you'll make the right calls Chaeng." Jennie reassured the blonde, giving her a little hug, which she reciprocated. She really needed it.

"Thanks Jen. I love you so much." She responded, not breaking apart from the hug.