chapter 26

a/n: sorry i've been so inactive recently.. i seriously needed some time off to think about how to continue the story....

The gang was once again gathered together, this time at Irene's house to watch the finals of the Fiba competition.

Irene's sofa was a massive one, but no matter how big a sofa was, it would be relatively cramped for 9 people. This meant Jisoo didn't really have the space to be laying down on her Jennie's lap like she always did, which meant a whiney Jisoo.

"Irene could you please sit on Seulgi's lap or something, I need a bit more space." Jisoo pleaded with her puppy eyes, but that didn't work on Irene, who told her to sit properly. She did however, take up the suggestion so she could cling on to her girlfriend.

When the game ended, the girls decided to play a game of the Truth or Dare card game Yeri brought over while eating dinner.

They spun an empty bottle to decide who would be asked the question, and it landed on Wendy, who drew a card hesitantly.

She picked dare without hesitation, and was so surprised at the question she stopped functioning for a second.

"Shake that ass in front of everybody? You don't have an ass Wendy..." Wendy turned red as she slapped Yeri playfully, as she started twerking.. not that successfully.

"Jennie twerks better than that." Jisoo concluded loudly, as she booed Wendy. Everyone turned silent, as they all spun to look at Jennie at the same time, who instantly turned red and buried her face into Jisoo's shoulder out of embarrassment.

"Aww geez... I didn't know you were that type Jen..." Chaeyoung smirked, laughing like a maniac, while Irene playfully smacked the younger girl's ass. "Okay moving on." Jennie said nonchantly, as if she hadn't just been exposed by her very own girlfriend.

The bottle spun, and this time it landed on Seulgi, who picked dare.

Tell your crush you like them with the corniest pick up line you know.

Joy and Yeri both facepalmed themselves. Things were about to get real corny.

"Are you a scientist? Because I want to do you on a table periodically." Seulgi smirked, pulling Irene closer towards her. Everyone "Awwed" as Irene got embarrassed and pushed Seulgi away. "Ya! Kang Seulgi! What are you saying you dumb bear!"

Seulgi grinned, placing a peck on Irene's red cheeks, while Jisoo snapped, "Stop pretending like you don't like it. I hear you in the locker room all the time."

The whole room went silent, praying for Jisoo, and it ended up with an apology from Jisoo, and a smug Irene.

They spun the bottle again, and this time it landed on Lisa. Lisa, seeing the two previous dares, decided to go for truth this time.

Would you rather get caught by your father or mother?

Chaeyoung froze. It was a question about her parents- something Lisa never really wanted to talk about.

Irene realized the situation too. She was about to speak up to diffuse the tension, but Lisa spoke up first.

"If my mother was around, it'll definitely be my mother. She was the nicest person on earth. I think she wouldn't think much of it, just happy for me. For my father..."

Chaeyoung gulped, ready to hear what Lisa had to say. She looked at Lisa, who looked back at her.

"I don't know. I hope he'll take it well? I mean it's weird seeing your daughter doing it with someone else right?" Lisa laughed, looking away, as everyone else started laughing too.

The game resumed on- Lisa acted normal, but Chaeyoung knew that not everything was as good as Lisa portrayed it to be.

After more chatting, much more laughter, a few kissing sessions, the girls finally decided to go to bed. Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy were taking Irene's bed, Jennie and Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa and Yeri herself all were sleeping on a mattress on the ground.

"Lis, wanna go bring Junghoon out on Saturday? We could bring him to a theme park." Chaeyoung asked, resting her face on Lisa's chest. "Sure babe, I'll text his dad tomorrow." Lisa replied, stroking Chaeyoung's hair as both of them slowly drifted to bed.