The port mafia

The brunette stood rooted to the carpeted floor as he looked at his own two feet.

The drawn curtains only allowing a sole stream of light to pass through, into the vast and empty office.

"A 15 million debt with the port mafia. I admit, I sympathise with you. Having such parents to leave all that on your shoulders."

The brunette glanced at the other, eyes a void of emptiness. He was fully aware of that sad truth. The brunette looked into the other's pale blue eyes before looking back down.

The redhead continued, "Work for me, Dazai Osamu. I have a spot for being my right hand man. Your debt will be paid for in no time..."

Dazai's attention was not earned as the ginger smiled slightly, approaching the other, hand folded behind his back.

Upon standing in front of the brunette, Dazai noticed that he was taller than the other but the shorter gave a dominating aura. A scary figure in front of him only made Dazai avoid the other's gaze.

"What's your choice, Dazai-san? Would you work for the port mafia? Or live your life on the streets, barely surviving on your own?"

It was true, Dazai's parents died in an unfortunate car accident. His family was on the wealthy side since they had their own business. A lawyer business to be exact. The fact that his parents were in a huge debt with the port mafia came as a shock to the younger.

'15 million'

He couldn't possibly survive by his own, having to live with a debt like that. Not that he wanted to live anyway.

The brunette finally looked the other in the eye, the ginger was giving him a sly smile as if hinting something to him. But what? He did not know.

"Why are you so willing to help me. Just shoot me dead." The brunette said bluntly, his voice dead as the ginger stepped a few steps back.

Swiftly fishing out a gun from his pocket, he let the mussel of the fun rest on the brunette's forehead but the taller did not falter, just simply standing there blindly.

The ginger hummed, "Well, that is true, I could shoot you. But..."
The ginger pressed the trigger, the sound echoing in the room as Dazai felt ringing in his ears.

The ginger smirked when he saw the brunette flinch slightly upon hearing the sound.

"You don't want to die, do you?" The ginger smirked, keeping his gun as he continued.

He let his free hand find the other's, bringing up to his eyes level.

"Join the mafia..."

The brunette stiffened at the sudden touch as his shoulders slumped. He could only nod as the ginger smiled, removing the coat he was wearing, draping it over the brunette's shoulder, letting Dazai's hand drop from his.

A comforting smile rested on his lips as the ginger started, "Welcome to the mafia. As boss of the port mafia, Nakahara Chuuya, I compliment you for your wise decision."

---

Hi readers, for my followers who requested stories, I'm still writing them so rest assured that I'll be publishing them soon.