Forever

Strolling through the hallways of the port mafia, the brunette's eyes glanced through the hallways. He hummed to himself when he caught sight of the ginger coming out of his own office, stacks of paper floating beside him.

He approached the other, smiling innocently, hugging the other from behind as Chuuya sighed. He already knew it was the other without him even looking. The stacks of paper fell to the ground as the ginger looked pitifully at them.

"Hey love. What have you been doing?" The ginger asked, bending down to pick up the stray papers on the ground.

"Getting ready for the meeting." The brunette replied as he gave a kiss on the other's cheek as he let go of the other, helping to pick up the papers.

"You don't need to love." The ginger said as he enabled his ability, using it to pick up all the papers and stack it up neatly in a second.

"Sometimes I wished I had your ability." The brunette sighed, watching as the stack of papers dropped to the ginger's hand.

Chuuya hummed, outstretching his hand for the other to take as the brunette smiled, intertwining hands with the other. It was just a few seconds before they reached the meeting room as the brunette took over the stack of papers and started placing them organised on the meeting table for everyone who was attending.

The ginger left the brunette to do his task as he caught sight of Kouyou, waving at her as she reluctantly entered, sighing.

"I'm not that fond of the opposite mafia."

The ginger chuckled, "Me too but we need the contract."

The pink haired nodded as she greeted the brunette who just gave a soft greeting. Seemed like he was still cold to the rest but warm to Chuuya. The ginger smiled proudly at that thought. Yes, it should stay that way.

"I don't want to meet them. They're all creeps." The brunette muttered tot hem when they were waiting for the opposite party to arrive, they were late of course.

"What do you mean creeps?" The ginger stifled a laugh, Dazai did have a habit of making anything more dramatic.

"That time you were unable to attend one of the meetings with them."

The ginger recalled it was because he had another overseas meeting. He did wonder what happened then. His eyes narrowed.

"What happened?"

The brunette glanced at the other before he scoffed, "Not telling you. We need this contract."

The ginger grumbled in annoyance. He'll force the brunette to tell him later. He snapped out of his thoughts when the door opened and the other party walked, not even a bit of guilt they were late evidently on their faces.

"If they think they're fashionably late. They're not." Kouyou whispered to the ginger as Chuuya stifled a snicker but he quickly regained his composure when the leader of the other mafia greeted him, passing the policy paper to him as the ginger pushed it to the brunette to read.

He personally felt that he was quite a naive man. Reading? What's reading? He'll just sign it without even knowing the policies so he usually gave it to the brunette to see if it's accurate or not.

If his lover says no, it's no. No questions asked. He found out that Dazai had a amazing and scarily accurate gut feeling which was shown a few months ago when a smaller shipping company came to them with a deal and it was a good deal but the brunette said no, resulting in Kouyou cursing him out, which she apologised for afterwards.

Chuuya, having a weak heart for the other, rejected the deal and it proved to be a blessing in disguise when the shipping company tricked another opposing mafia, bringing them down and thus benefiting the port mafia. Afterwards, another deal came and it brought them more fruits than they could have ever gotten before.