Suspicion

The white haired male paced through the hidden bunkers of the port mafia.

He grumbled to himself as the green haired girl watched worryingly at the other.

"Nakahara-san didn't continue with the deal?"

Ace grit his teeth, "I don't know what he's thinking sometimes. That right hand newbie ruined everything."

"Right hand? Nakahara-san has a new right hand man?"

Ace nodded, hands clenching, the green haired girl quickly silenced herself and straightened her posture.

She knew how much Ace wanted to be Chuuya's right hand man.

"To imagine that Chuuya allowed a mere outsider to be his right hand man."

The white haired slammed his hands on his office desk and continued, "That brunette is in debt to the ginger. A big debt as well."

"How much...does he owe?" The green haired girl's voice was filled with hesitation.

"15 million. He's going to be in the mafia for a long time."

The green haired girl could not help but gasp in shock at the amount of money before she hastily reassured the other, "But he'll just be working in the mafia. Nakahara-san would get rid of him once the debt is gone."

Only then did Ace smile, "Yes, that's right...I mustn't panic. I'm this close to being the next boss. I mustn't let a mere man hinder my plans."

"Midori, go and get that brat out of the mafia. That's your new job."

The green haired girl, now known as Midori nodded her head and bowed before rushing out of Ace's office, off to complete her task.

---

The brunette and ginger walked through the hallways, making their way back to the ginger's office for more paper work.

As they entered the room, they were met with Kouyou greeting them.

"Chuuya, a new recruit. She came here requesting to be your subordinate."

The ginger glanced at the green head, who immediately bowed and introduced herself, "I'm Midori Ruyo. As Kouyou-san said, I would like to be your subordinate Nakahara-san."

The  ginger nodded, "Sure, let Ryuu show her around. That's standard procedure Ane-san."

Chuuya made his way to his desk, Dazai following, giving a mere glance of Midori before focusing somewhere else.

The pink haired approached the the ginger, a frown on her face.

"She wants the role of your right hand man."

The pink haired gave a glance to the brunette who had no reaction to what she said. She was sure that the other hear what she had said.

"But Dazai's already my right hand man. What skills does she have."

"She's an ex-assassin with  fighting knowledge."

The brunette gulped, he was at a disadvantage.

The ginger hummed, looking up from his paper work to glance at the green haired who smiled at him.

"I don't mind two right hands."

Kouyou raised a brow, "Are you sure?"

Chuuya gestured for Midori to approach and the girl followed the orders given.

"Midori-san will across as a bodyguard while Dazai will act as the secretary. All settled." The ginger nodded to himself as Midori thanked the other enthusiastically, setting herself beside the ginger, giving a smile to the burnette who ignored her.

Chuuya, focused on the stack of papers Dazai had organised, said without looking up, "You two get along, alright?"

The brunette merely nodded while Midori agreed eagerly, reaching her hand out to shake the other's. However, the brunette only gave a side fiance before focusing on his own work.

Chuuya internally sighed, these two were the exact opposite of each other. One was extroverted, gengarious while the other was more kept to himself and introverted.

How will they get along? The ginger had no idea. It was not his business what both his surbodinate's relationship was but it did worry him if they didn't get along.

--

Like that, a few hours passed and the ginger had an abruptly phone call.

He sighed as he glanced at the two behind him, who looked back at him.

"I need to head out. I'll be back in about half an hour."

Midori raised a brow as she asked, "Shouldn't I come with you?"

The ginger smiled as he shook hsi head, "No need. Take care of Dazai would you?"

The brunette looked disgusted at that comment, the ginger merely chuckling before leaving his office.

Midori, still smiling, looked at the other before she started, "Dazai-kun, Nakahara-san's so nice right. I'm sure he'll lead the port mafia to success."

"It's boss to you." Dazai cut her off, head still looking at the reports in his hands.

"Ah, my bad."

The brunette merely nodded.

"Dazai-kun-" The green haired girl started but was cut off abruptly by the other.

"Leave me alone. I have no intention in getting along with you."

Midori's smile faltered as her eyes narrowed.

"Alright. Forgive me."