15 million debt

The raven haired smiled at the other, met with Dazai's cold look. Mori hummed thoughtfully, glancing at Chuuya, "Why the sudden visit?"

"Check up. On him." The ginger pointed at the brunette. The other just stuck himself next to the ginger's side and Mori obviously noticed that.

"Let me guess. Ability?"

"Yes. He has quite a unique one."

The raven haired chuckled, "You think all abilities are unique."

"But his is even more unique." The ginger nodded as he nudged the brunette closer to the doctor.

"Dazai-kun, what ability do you have?"

The brunette glanced at the ginger who gestured for him to tell the older. 

"No longer human." 

The ginger only saw Mori's eyes widen. He himself raised a brow, he didn't even know what type of ability it was and he was already shocked? 

Mori quickly searched through his stacks of files and fished out one. He hastily flipped through the pages and gasped. "You're the nullifier." He mumbled.

Sensing something wrong, the brunette stepped back and interlocked arms with Chuuya who also realised something was off. "You knew already?" He asked cautiously.

The raven haired laughed, to himself mostly. "I remember him."

The brunette's eyes narrowed. "I knew his parents." Mori corrected as he pointed at Dazai.

"I remember asking his parents whether I could take him when they found out about his ability."

The ginger's eyes widened as he felt Dazai's grip on him tightened.

"What...what do you mean?" The ginger chuckled, trying to dismiss the tense situation.

"His parents gave me 15 million to keep his ability a secret. After all, I could broadcast his ability throughout the underground world and many will try taking him for themselves."

The ginger frowned, "15 million?" He mumbled as the raven haired nodded, "They initially gave me 3 million to prevent me from taking him but they raised it to 15 million to shut my mouth. Of course I kept my promise. But..."

The ravens smiled sadly, "Secrets can't be kept forever. What happened to them?" he asked, knowing fully well what happened to them.

The ginger bit his lip as he started thinking of a way to clear the pressuring atmosphere. 

"Car accident but I know better that's not the case. Assassination is what I think."

The ginger stopped him right there, "I'll have to stop you right there. We don't need to hear anymore about this matter. We're leaving."

The raven haired hummed, "Chuuya-kun, why don't I give you an offer. It'll most definitely benefit the port mafia."

The ginger sighed, "What is it?" He still kept a firm grip on the brunette's waist who was awfully silent. 

"I'll give you 30 million to take him from you."

The ginger's eyes widened as Dazai mirrored his expression. He really had to be the unlucky one. He desperately looked at the other who had no emotion nor reaction on his face anymore as his arm left the brunette's waist. 

Mori smiled at that but he was surprised when the ginger rested his arm on the brunette's shoulder instead.

"I make 30 million in a week, Mori-san. If that's all, we'll be leaving."

The raven haired stared, surprised at the other as he saw the brunette getting dragged away by the ginger.

Once outside, the ginger intertwined hands with the brunette and continued walking.

"You earn 30 million every week?" The brunette asked the other, trying to break the silence.

"No, I don't." The ginger simply stated, shrugging his shoulders, unbothered.

"Then why?" The brunette muttered as Chuuya hummed.

"I have to give Mori-san an excuse or he'll pester me. But...."

Dazai raised a brow as Chuuya and him left through the murky doors and the ginger continued, "Do you think you're worth 30 million?"

The brunette laughed, "Do you think I am?"

The ginger helped the brunette into the waiting car as he slid into the opposite side, sitting next to the brunette.

"No..." the ginger said as he glanced out of the window as the brunette felt the grip on his own arm tighten.

"I think you're worth more than anything in the world."

The brunette scoffed at the ginger's advancement but he could feel himself sigh in relief.