Genuine

The brunette raised a brow as the ginger who seemingly was taking a long unhealthy amount of time to observe him.

It unconsciously made the brunette shy away slightly, which the ginger obviously didn't miss and instead smirked.

"Not feeling that arrogant anymore huh." He claimed instead of question.

The brunette mustered a cocky smile, "And what are you going to do about it?"

The ginger smiled somewhat menacingly yet proud and his own smartness he saw the complete confusion on the brunette's face.

Dazai despite looking more or less composed, was thinking of multiple scenarios Chuuya was thinking so fondly off. However, he kept on coming to the same conclusion despite all the ropes.

Chuuya...wouldn't stoop so low, will he? The ginger himself had looked with dsigust at those who did the same after all. Yes, he was safe. Nothing will ever change his mind-

Dazai was indeed proved wrong when the ginger's hand slowly raised from where it rested initially and he didn't even hesitate to let that hand crawl up the brunette' chest, making Dazai flinch slightly.

Maintaining eye contact, the brunette knew he had made a mistake. His mistake was underestimating that Chuuya would go even against his own morals if he really wanted something.

That could either be a good or bad thing. In this case, in Dazai's case..it was a bad thing.

The brunette's skin was inevitably very sensitive, that was partly the reason why he wore bandages. He wore it so often that it just became a part of him, as if it was moulded into his skin.

He never liked it when it was removed which was mainly the reason why he had the fastest baths ever and immediately wore his bandages even before his clothes.

The ginger's hand skillfully crawled up from the brunette's stomach to his chest.

Dazai shivered as his fingers curled and flexed to calm himself down.

"Just say yes and this will all stop." The ginger muttered, never leaving the brunette's eyes which were currently frantically glancing around the bare room.

Chuuya, in honest fact, wanst intending on ever stealing the other's vigirnity without his consent. Well, he assumed the brunette was a virgin since he was so anxious currently. His real intention was on just touching the other and maybe playing a fake scenario just to scare the other.

Dazai, however, thought the ginger was for real and was currently losing his composure bit by bit. He really didn't want to get fucked by his boss and still have to work under him. It'll be so embarrassing.and of word goes out about it...oh, that's even more humiliating to his ego.

Red crept up the other's face at the thought of that as he tried covering his face with his chained hands, succeeding at that but the ginger didn't allow it.

Yes, he had to be outright mean and not even allow him to even cover his embarrassed and in shame face. Yes, he had to embarrass him even more.

"Don't be that shy. Where did all confidence go?"

The ginger smiled trying hard not to snickered at the other's reaction. His 'soon to be' right hand man was flushed red from humiliation currently. As he pried the other's arms apart, the ginger hummed at the other's reaction, finding it very unlike his usual cold self.

The ginger deciding on tightening the chains even more, rendering the other unable to even move his arms, only able to wiggle his fingers.

Chuuya confidently let his fingers to slide down the other chest, pushing slightly when he felt the brunette jerk upwards.

The brunette bit his lip. Oh gosh, he was serious. He would have enjoyed any other torture than this.

As he felt the ginger's hands roam his sensitive body, felt as one of the ginger's hand fiddle mockingly with one of the buttons of his suit, he couldn't help but blurt out, "Wa-wait!"

Chuuya's hands promptly stopped as he smiled at the other, as if urging him to say something.

The brunette, however, being the stubborn brat he wasz didn't want to give in so he kept quiet words stuck in his throat. He actually didn't even know why he was so reluctant in joking the mafia it's not like it be any different.

It'll only be a few months before Chuuya sells him for other reasons when the right deal comes.

It took Dazai a while before he realised he had said that out loud, for the ginger to hear.

He gasped slightly as he glanced at the ginger who had widened eyes. In an offended way or in surprise and shock, the brunette didn't know.

Chuuya slowly retracted his hands and Dazai waited for the worst. Maybe a bullet in his head or the ginger's fingers curled around his neck and strangle him to death.

He was fine with either. He won't remember either ways. It'll be good even, he won't have to bear a debt which he had no reason why his parents had in the first place.

"Is that why you're so reluctant to join and work under me?"

The brunette got back to his senses at the ginger's voice which was softer and warmer somehow.

He saw the ginger sitting opposite of him, cross legged, arms resting on his knees.

The brunette took the chance to hike up his knees to his chest, finding comfort in that.

That's right. He hasn't answered the question. He watched carefully as the ginger waited patiently for the other to answer, Dazai didn't expect that from the other so he merely nodded.

He lost his parents, no relatives were kind enough to take him in due to the debt and the last thing he wanted was for him to get used to the ginger's friendliness and ger attached only for the other to leave him all alone again.

Seemingly reading the other's mind. That was the interesting thing. The ginger and brunette seemed to bave the ability to read each others mind easily, as if they were sharing one brain. It was quite useful sometimes.

The ginger sat there in silence finding her right reply but he instead spoke before he could think.

"I  won't "

The brunette seemingly lit up at that sentence. However, he soon composed himself, covmicning himself that the ginger was trying to manipulate him. He wasn't falling for that.

Chuuya who seemingly wanted to prove that point repeated.

"I won't. I'm not that kind of person."

The brunette's eyes narrowed and the ginger chuckled, "Yeah, I did it once but that was a mistake of mine and I learnt from it. So, I promise to be more mindful at that."

The ginger smiled at him, it wasn't fake this time.

"So, I'll ask again. Dazai, wiuos you join the mafia ad work as my right hand man?"

The brunette stared at the other in disbelief. The other had not only apologised but promised him something.

Was he faking it? Was he trying to trick him?

But...be sounded so genuine and Dazai knew that acting genuine was really near impossible, well at least for him. From the eyes to the fingers, he could sense when someone was faking it. Take it as a hidden talent.

As if to prove his genuine emotions and words more, the ginger unchained the other with ease outstretched a hand for the brunette to either take it or slap it away as an indirect answer.

The brunette hesitantly took the hand as the ginger immediately pulled him up.

"Welcome back, hope we work well together."