Doctor's Visit

Ace's eyes widened as his hand fell to his side. He grit his teeth as he flicked his finger again but nothing happened. Chuuya's eyes widened as well as he wasted no time and enabled his ability, picking up a nearby vase on the kitchen counter and smashed it against Ace's head. The white haired fell to the ground with a thud, head already bleeding from the impact of the crash. 

The ginger ignore the injured and did quick work to take off the collar from the brunette's neck with his pure strength. Chuuya patted the other up and down, checking if the younger was hurt as he asked, "How did you not turn into jewels?"

He really actually thought the brunette would instantly be turned into ridiculously colourful gems.

"My ability." The brunette stated blankly.

The ginger nodded before he froze and he shook the other back and forth, "You have an ability?"

The brunette gripped onto the other's arms and stopped the ginger from shaking him anymore as he nodded.

"Right....I didn't tell you." Dazai smiled as if it was a minor thing. The ginger clicked his tongue in annoyance before hugging the other. The brunette seemed surprised at the affectionate action as he hesitantly patted the other on the back comforting him.

The younger caught himself smiling slightly at how worried the other was but he regained his composure when the ginger immediately asked, "What's your ability?"

"No Longer Human." 

Chuuya's frowned at that as he continued, "And what does it do?"

"To put in an easier way, I can nullify other abilities."

The ginger stayed silent as if trying to process what the other was saying, before exclaiming, "That's such a useful ability. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

The brunette shrugged, "Never found the reason to."

The ginger enabled his ability, red illuminating his whole body as he poked the brunette's cheek, he felt a wave of an unspeakable force overwhelm him as his ability was nullified. He removed his finger as he blinked once, twice, unresponsive as he fished out his phone hastily.

Dazai glanced at the other who was tying furiously on his phone, eyes glued to the screen. The ginger wasn't possibly going to broadcast his ability across the whole mafia right? That's was the main reason why he didn't tell the ginger about is ability.

"Chuuya?" The brunette called, wanting the ginger's attention on him rather than on that stupid phone. He was contemplating on throwing it across the living room. Chuuya could afford another one after all.

He got his desired affect when the ginger immediately looked up from his phone and at him, keeping his phone in his pocket before approaching the other again. The brunette found himself smirking, he now realised how much power he had on the ginger. He could take this to his advantage-

Wait. What for though? 

He snapped out of his thoughts when the ginger wrapped his arms around him, resting his cheek on the brunette's hair. Dazai smiled slightly before looking up and seeing the motionless body of Ace. His eyes narrowed before he snuggled further into the ginger's grasp. He didn't mind the perfect decoration of a dead corpse in front of the television but he rather not get the blood all over the nice white rug.

The ginger seemed to know what the other was thinking as he frowned before mumbling, "I'll call the cleanup crew for the body."

The brunette nodded before asking, "Who were you texting just now?"

"Personal doctor. I want him to conduct a check-up on you for your ability. He's an ability user himself after all."

"I hate check-ups." 

"Well, I'll be there so don't worry."

The brunette scoffed, pushing himself of the ginger's body but Chuuya pulled him right back in. Dazai frowned before laxing into the other's grip, surprisingly falling asleep in the warmth he was fond off despite not experiencing it much.

---

Just like that, the 'eventful' day came to an end and the clean up crew arrived under Chuuya's order to clean up the executive's body. The clean up crew did it exceptionally well and quietly since Chuuya was giving them a glare that promised death if Dazai woke up from his blissful nap. 

Ace was dead after that strong impact on his head. Due to no immediate  healthcare services provided to the white haired, he died of internal bleeding and a severe head concussion. Doctors said it was better if he died. Even if he lived, he'll have intellectual problems, ranging from paralyse or other varying disabilities. That made the ginger regret killing the other so quickly but he couldn't help but feel a weight of his shoulders. 

Ace will have to be executed even if he lived. let's just say he was lucky this time. Dazai also confessed that it was Ace who planned everything since Midori entered to be Chuuya's desired right hand man.

"I guess that bet is no longer in place..." The white haired mumbled to himself as Dazai raised a brow.

"Nothing much." The ginger responded to the confusion on Dazai's face. They were now heading over to the doctor appointment Chuuya had fixed up for them.

It was a dim walk and it seemed like they were going downwards into underground as they walked through the dark pathways to get to the sort called 'clinic'. Dazai grimaced at the murky looking door as Chuuya used his ability to push the door open. He rather not touch it too.

Despite the exterior, the interior was surprisingly clean and fresh-looking with newly painted walls and luxury- looking seats.

The ginger wasted no time and knocked on one of the wooden doors before walking in, dragging Dazai along. The brunette observed the relatively small room. Two desks and a bed. He thinks he's getting to used to Chuuya's pent house already. He shouldn't get used to it. After all, when his debt is payed, he'll have to leave-

Would he have to? He didn't know which he preferred. Chuuya would most probably get bored of him and kick him out.

"Chuuya-kun, you seemed to have brought someone new."

The brunette glanced at the doctor before nodding at the other, "Dazai." He muttered as the other smiled at the greeting.

"Mori Ogai."