The next step

The ginger stared blankly at the other with his mouth agape. The brunette chuckled as he raised his hand to push the other jaw close. Only then did Chuuya react as he let go of the other excitedly, "Really?"

The brunette nodded, hiding his face in the couch's pillow. The ginger's eyes softened as he sighed in content. He had done it. He had won the brunette's heart over.

"That's good..." The ginger trailed off, too distracted by the brunette who was giving him a side glance and most likely hiding his snicker.

"It'll be mean if I don't show my boss the affection he's been yearning for so long." The brunette teased as he sat up, scooting away from the other to give him space to sit down next to him.

"You..." Chuuya clicked his tongue in annoyance before letting a small smile slip in place as he hugged the other.

The brunette hummed softly as he hugged the other back. Looked like he loved hugs the most. Chuuya will take note of that. In fact, he'll take note of everything. He'll know everything the other liked by memory. He'll show the other he was a responsible and reliable lover he could and should rely on.

Dazai, as if he could sense the determination from the other snickered as he separated himself from the hug and forced the ginger sit next to him. Chuuya raised a brow before he laxed into the couch. He wanted to sleep really badly but he decided to glance at the other who was leaning against him before he sighed.

---

The pink haired stared at the ginger as her lips parted before she closed it again.

"You're telling me he..." She stopped herself when she saw the ginger's narrowed eyes at her.

"I'm just surprised. I didn't think that all would have feelings for you."
Kouyou phrased it in a slightly gentle way, afraid of offending the ginger.

"Exactly." The ginger exclaimed, leaningbonto his chair.

"Perhaps all you hard work has payedboff. Nothing better than actions and not just words." The pink haired chuckled, she knew how happy the other was.

"So what are you going to do now?"

Chuuya hummed, "I don't know...maybe just hug him until he-"

The pink hair cut him off, "That won't do Chuuya. You have to do something special for him. Maybe buy him a personalised gift."

"Like a pendant?"

Kouyou smiled, "You like him a lot right?"

The ginger nodded.

"Maybe get him a ring. A promise to stay by his side."

The pink hair internally squealed, it was very romantic.

Chuuya nodded hastily as he stood up.

"I'll see what I can get. I'll leave the mafia to you for a few hours. Thanks Ane-san."

The pink haired waved the other off. She had to admit, she was excited to see what the other would get.

---

The brunette sighed in boredom,  it was his day off. Actually everyday was a day off for him. Even without him saying it, Chuuya would just let him have the day off.

He would just laze around the pent house, exploring all the rooms again and again.

Benefits of being your boss's boyfriend.

He could always see the envy in Chuuya's surbodinate's eyes. The fact that they were dating spread like wildfire.

He was just waiting for the drama to happen. Maybe poisoning his coffee or stabbing him in the back. He'll survive either.

Well, with the number of days in the week where he's not in the office reduces the chance of him dying. Chuuya was super overprotective too. He'll most probably know if anyone tried anything.

He mustered the strength within him to stand up to get that expensive water in the fridge.

He was stopped when he heard the door unlock. He always had that unspoken fear of an intruder entering whenever he heard the lock open.

He silently sighed in relief when he saw the ginger entering. He hastily approached the other, dying to cure his boredom.

Chuuya smiled at him as he accepted the hug the other gave him, nustling his head into the other the other's neck. He might be getting addicted to hugs too. He never did hug anyone before.

"Got something for you." The ginger let go of the other.

"You did?" The bruentte raised a brow as he watched as the ginger passed him a box.

He hesitantly grabbed it. He looked back at the other who urged him to open it.

"What is it?" The brunette asked, having his doubts.

"You'll know." The other replied, patiently waiting for the other.

Opening the box ever so slowly, the brubete was surprised to see a ring in the box.

The ginger hummed, pulling out the ring from his slot, gently sliding it onto the other's finger as he said, "Promise you'll be with me forever?"

The brunette chuckled as he nodded, "Promise."

---

Hello everybody. Sorry for the late update. There will be a time skip in the next and very last chapter. Along with bottom Dazai you guys have been waiting for.

Hope you'll look forward to the chapter.