Showers and Feelings (Klay Thompson)

dedicated to @Jasmine8295

1989th @ratedblake @bitemebands

The door slammed as Klay walked into the house behind the woman who was supposed to be his friend. The Warriors had just won game 5 of the NBA finals and in any other circumstances, he would have been ecstatic. However, his girlfriend decided to show up and it angered his friend to the point she wouldn't even talk to him. She was the one who stood behind him when no one else did and he really didn't understand why the petit woman was so angry.

"Why are you trippin? She comes to games any time?" Klay yelled while walking through the kitchen.

"I'm not talking to you or dealing with this shit Klay," she yelled back. He watched her walk up the stairs in a huff while removing her jacket in the process.

"Fuck that, we're talking about this tonight. I don't give a fuck, you can get mad or get fucking glad!" He shouted back, jogging up the stairs two at a time.

She scoffed and walked into his large bathroom, slamming the door and turning on the shower. Why was she so angry? Why did the thought or sight of Hannah make her see red? She loved him. She loved everything about him, the way he laughed, the way he told stupid jokes, his smile, everything. She was so conflicted and wanted nothing more than to hide in the shower and cry alone. Klay had never yelled at her and not only was she upset but she was pissed.

She stepped into the hot shower and simply stood, letting the water cascade down her back as she scrubbed her skin red. In the middle of her shower, she felt a touch in the middle of her back.

Klay

He stepped into the shower behind her. This should feel a lot more awkward than it does but the man felt surprisingly calm. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into his chest. Her body tensed against his strong hold and she struggled but he never let her go.

"Go away Klay" her beautiful eyes held fire and pain.

"Not until you tell me what is going on? You blow up at me and damn near tear up my house."

She sighed and tried to get out of the shower. He had enough, she was going to talk one way or another. He picked her up by the waist and laid her on the padded shower floor. She continued to struggle until he gripped her thighs and slid down her body, resting at her most private area. She whimpered and closed her eyes as the man dipped his tongue between her slick folds. Her mind raced and she tried to pull away but he was relentless.

"Are you going to talk now?" he asked in between nibbling on her clit. Her back arched and she nearly screamed from the sensations. Her feelings for him were even more confused and she only wanted more. He continued to stroke her softly with his tongue and added a finger to bring her to her peak.

"Klay!" she moaned out as her climax neared. He was unsure of what made him do this but he was too turned on to stop now. He continued sucking, licking and fingering her until he could taste the honey he craved from her.

He leaned back on his knees, looking down at the 24 year old woman he had called his best friend for the past 8 years. She was beautiful, even more so now. He dipped his head to her breast, taking a nipple in his mouth and caressing the other. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she could feel his arousal pulsating on her thigh. Her face was flushed and eyes bright, watching him love her.

His index finger entered her again, in a come hither motion and she nearly came undone again. Without any warning, he slipped himself inside of her and she screamed out again. His pace was slow and agonizing but deep. He threw her legs over his shoulder and continued stroking her, occasionally rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Are you going to tell me now?" he continued pounding into she shook her head and it only made him increase his speed. Being a basketball player, Klay had stamina for days. His grunts only made her want him more and she tightened her walls around him, making him nearly lose his balance. He pulled out of her and smacked her ass, signaling her to turn over.

"You aren't playing fair so I won't either." He sat against the glass of the shower, facing a mirror and pulled the woman to his lap.

"Turn around and ride this dick baby girl," he guided her hips down to his still hardened dick and slammed her down. The only sounds to be heard were slapping skin, her moans and his grunts. Klay wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her head back, making her back arch as he pounded even harder. She could feel him nearly in her stomach and only begged for more.

"Harder!" She screamed. He smacked her ass again, leaving a hand print and pulled her hair even more. He stopped moving and bit down on her neck. That was definitely going to bruise in the morning.

"I'm not moving until you tell me why you're mad." She wiggled, trying to feel him but he held her waist. She looked in the mirror and wanted to climax right there. There was Klay Thompson, biting his lip, staring at her while his dick was firmly at attention inside of her. She had bites on her neck, breast and collarbone. She knew he would never give up, so why fight him?

"I love you Klay," she whispered with her head down. At that moment, he pumped into her again. Slowly and even deeper than before.

"I want you to watch baby, watch while Daddy makes love to you." He said huskily in her ear. His hands on her hips moved her up and down on him. She never took her eyes off of the mirror, no matter how bad she wanted to. She watched for what felt like hours of him sliding in and out of her.

"Tell me baby, tell me again." He bit down on her neck and sucked her spot.

"I love you Klay, god I love you!" she squealed as she neared her peak again.

He began to twitch inside of her and pulled out quickly, pulling her down to him. Her lips wrapped around the swollen head of his dick while he held her head firmly in place.

"Swallow it all baby or I'll punish you again," he smacked her ass as she sucked him dry. His head flew back and he saw stars as she milked him. He pulled her up, sliding back inside of her. This time she faced him as she rode him and he bit his lip.

"I love you too baby girl, never forget that." He kissed her as she rode out her ograsm.

"Now face down, ass up and you better scream." he smacked her ass again and she knew she was in for a long night.