50 Shades of Klay

dedicated to Jasmine8295, nxstalgics, HustleandFlowH0e, cityofangelsx,

You tossed and turned in the satin sheets, hands trying to grasp the closest thing in reach but you couldn't move. You opened your eyes and saw completely black. The more you moved, the more you felt yourself tugged to the bed.

You had been asleep since you were heading to Cleveland tomorrow to support your friends Steph, Klay and Draymond in Game 6 of the NBA Finals. However, a nagging feeling awoke you around midnight, or at least that what you thought.

You continued to twist and writhe against the sheets but nothing budged. You heard padded footsteps approach you and you could smell the faint scent of spices. Since your eyesight had been taken away, your other senses heightened.

"I see you're awake" the voice said as fingers traced the outline of your bra. You knew that voice anywhere.

"Klay, what the hell is going on?"

"Don't you know? You have been a very bad friend lately," you could hear the smirk in his voice. People liked to think Klay was innocent and but you knew better.

"What have I done to you?" you whimpered as he inched his fingers down to your hips. He didn't utter another word as he continued his gentle assault on your body. The feather touches felt unreal and the fact that you couldn't see made the sensations even better.

"Now, I've blindfolded you and your arms and legs are bound. I'm in control tonight and you better not forget it," he growled as he bit down on the inside of your thigh. Your back arched off of the bed and you tried to pull away.

"Don't run," he threatened in a low voice. You whimpered again as you heard him grab some items from the bedside table.

"Open your mouth," he commanded in a deep voice. You could feel your wetness dripping into the sheets at his words. You complied and he held a strawberry to your lips. You bit down sexily on it, letting some of the juice run down your chin. He growled again, licking the trail of juices from your mouth to your collar. His tongue danced across your skin expertly as you began to come undone.

You could hear him grabbing a bottle and opening the cap. He drizzled chocolate syrup from your breast to your panty line. He lazily licked the chocolate from your body and nibbled along the trail. You were a moaning mess, at the mercy of the man you've known most of your life. You're not sure when he became this sexual being but you were damn sure enjoying it.

"I need you to do something," he was now resting his head in the crook of your neck. His breath tickled every nerve in your body.

"W-what?" you whispered, afraid of your own voice.

"I need you to spell for me," what? Is he serious?

"I don't understand..."

"I'm going to write and you're going to spell it out" you still didn't follow.

Klay moved down your body and ripped your panties off, tearing them to shreds. He spread your legs further and made sure they were safe and secured to his bedpost. He took an ice cube and rubbed it against your clit, making you scream out in pleasure. He worked his mouth around the ice and your clit, vibrating his tongue and eating you hungrily. Klay pulled back and placed a kiss on your inner thigh again.

"Remember, you have to spell as I write. If you fuck up or hesitate, I'll start over until you get it right," his voice made you drip with anticipation. You felt his tongue inside of you, doing tricks and that's when you realized....

"Oh my god!" your body trembled at the feelings.

He pulled away and smacked your thighs, "I told you don't fuck up."

Klay went back to his assault on your clit. He was writing with his tongue. You could feel the long strokes of his tongue for the first letter. "What's the first letter?"

Your mind was hazy from the pleasure he was torturing you with. He smacked your thigh again and drove his tongue deeper into you. "I better not have to ask again, what's the first letter?"

"K!" you scream out. He hummed in response and continued onto the next letter. He slowly spelled his whole name on your clit. The pace was antagonizing but felt so damn good. It amazed you how he never got tired, even after you climaxed about 3 times.

"You want to know why I did that?" he asked, moving up the bed.

Your voice was hoarse from the screaming, you just shook your head.

"So you can scream it for everyone to hear. I want them to hear how I fuck you and how much you love it," you felt him get off of the bed and walk over to the window. He opened it and you could hear the calm breeze by the ocean.

He walked back to the bed and kneeled in between your soaked thighs. His dick rubbed against your slick folds as he inched inside of your tired but aroused body. With a snap of his hips, he was buried deep inside of you and you screamed out again.

"That's right baby, let the world hear you" he grunted while taking deep and hard thrusts. Your face was flushed with pleasure and embarrassment as you knew anyone could hear you screaming his name.

"Klay! Please! Fuck!" you couldn't form a sentence or a thought. The only thing you could focus on was his dick pounding in and out of you. The pain and pleasure were becoming one sensation and you could barely breathe. He was absolutely relentless and continued his mission.

"Louder, they can't hear you baby. Let them know how good Daddy fucks you" you moaned again at his words. Who knew he could be so aggressive?

"Yes! Oh Klay! Baby I-I..." you screamed even louder. You knew someone had to hear you by now and you didn't care anymore. The only thing you wanted was for him to keep going. You could feel him twitching inside of you and his thrust became sloppier. He gripped your hips, leaving marks, and filled your body with his cum.

You felt him untie your legs and arms, letting them drop to the soiled sheets. He took off your blindfold and you finally got to look at him. His eyes were intense as his smirked at you.

"What?" you asked out of breath.

He held his phone out to you, showing you a few messages from the both of your friends.

Damn Klay, is she gonna be able to talk after that? –Sreph

I'm gonna need my girl to be able to walk while we shop for the baby tomorrow! –Ayesha

PUT THAT SHIT DOWN! –Jasmine

Damn near broke my windows with all that screaming –Draymond

Nobody needed to hear that, ya nasties! –Abigail

The messages kept pouring in as you laid you head on Klay's chest, still sore and satisfied after your latest session. He stroked lazy circles on your back and kissed your forehead.

"So maybe we'll try that sex swing next time.." you gave him a look before turning over and going back to sleep.