Tell Me Do You Wanna (Multiple)

Alright @-tesfaye- and Jasmine8295, the rookies are waiting!

__________________________

It was Friday night and the club was the place to be. Sacramento Kings' rookie, Willie Cauley-Stein was celebrating his 22nd birthday, curtesy of his college teammates Karl-Anthony Towns, Devin Booker, Dakari Johnson and Tyler Ulis. Even though the five of played in different cities, they still hung out when they could and spent their free time playing video games and going to parties.

They were currently hanging out in the VIP section, dancing and talking to random girls that approached them. Devin was currently standing by the bar, talking to Kelly Oubre, a fellow rookie and friend of his. Their eyes were scanning the crowd, checking out the scene before them.

"Man, why is it so hard to find a decent chick?" Kelly said, clearly frustrated by the skanky females hanging off of his arm or trying to take him home.

"I don't know, it's getting crazy though man," Devin nodded in agreement with his friend. Devin just moved a girl's hand off of his thigh and turned away from her. Just as Devin turned his head, he saw one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. She was about 5'3, brown skinned and wore a dress that hugged all of the curves he'd like to test out.

"DAMN!! D, you see her?!" Kelly was rapidly tapping Devin's shoulder and pointing, like a child who just saw his favorite cartoon character. Kelly had his eyes fixated on the cutie standing next to the woman who caught Devin's eye. Kelly's eye candy was about an inch shorter than her friend and he could see her smile from up above. She wore a red romper and strappy heels, making her legs appear longer than ever.

"Bruh, this is crazy! They must be here for us!" Devin stood up and started making his way to the stairs, until he saw them coming up. His girl was even more beautiful up close. His mind froze as he scanned her head to toe and back up. He noticed the shy smile on her face as she ducked her head, clearly bashful.

Devin was about to walk up to her until he saw Seth Curry walk up behind her. Did his friend also have eyes for her?

"Yo! D Book?! What's boy?" Seth and Devin had become acquainted through Willie, who was currently dancing with his friend, Erika. Devin gave Seth a weak smile, as he continued to stare at the girl who has his undivided attention.

"Not much, glad you could make it out."

"You know I wasn't about to miss Trill's party, plus Erika would be pissed if I didn't bring my girl, right baby?" Seth kissed the woman on his temple as he pulled her into his side. Devin's smile dropped from his face as he realized his beauty was taken.

"Oh that's wassup! I didn't know you were seeing anyone. I'm Devin, nice to meet you," Devin stuck his hand out, waiting for her to take it. The young woman blushed a bit before shaking his hand. The two felt the electricity flow through their touch and Devin smirked slightly.

"I um, I'm Jasmine," she could barely look the man in the eyes. He was staring at her, a lazy smirk grazing his lips. She had to pull away from him before she lost her self-control. How could a minor action make her insides burn and her head spin. She knew shouldn't feel this way and Devin knew it was wrong to check out his friend's girlfriend.

However, Devin didn't care. She would be his before the night was done and he knew that she knew it too.

Over to Kelly

Kelly was still staring at the girl, whose friend left her by the VIP entrance. He was walking towards her and within arm's length until he saw D'Angelo wrapping an arm around her waist. Luck was not on his side tonight.