Love You More (Odell Beckham Jr.)

"You bring me comfort to my soul, give me such a high...."

Deep whispers, soft pants and crackling wood echoed off of the walls in the log cabin tucked deep into the woods of New York. It may have been cold outside but the happy couple were more than warm beneath the white silk sheets. The fabric coating their bodies just as the snow draped over the land around them.

Odell's tattooed arms held her body close to his while he lazily stroked her velvety walls, savoring the feel of his fiancée.

His fiancée...

He had proposed to the woman of his dreams after a win over the Ravens, wanting nothing more than to be her husband. He was in love with her personality, enamored by her love of sports and addicted to her gentle touch. She was his every dream wrapped in a drop dead gorgeous package.

His Amour.

His trance was broken by the woman in question, who traced the countless lines of ink decorating his heated skin. As many times they had been intimate before, he couldn't shake the feeling of excitement flowing through his body. The way she caressed his body, wrapped her legs around him and took all he had to give. She gave him a place to be himself and a sense of belonging.

Sex with Amour felt like home, his piece of heaven on earth with his favorite angel. They were playful, adventurous and far from ordinary. She was always up for a challenging situation: his locker room, in the stadium and his personal favorite hot tub by the rehab area. Odell would take her anywhere and anyway he could, as long as she was willing.

His hips shifted, earning a deep moan from her sultry lips. Her dainty fingers flew to his chest and the light of the fire flickered over the 10 carat diamond he proudly chose himself from Tiffany & Co. Her love had him doing backflips and when he was ready to make her his wife, only the little blue box was good enough for her.

"Baby, right there," Amour was breathless, barely able to keep her eyes open. Her hooded gaze transfixed upon the man above her, loving her and being more gentle than he ever had before. The couple had been at it for hours from the foreplay in the hallway to the rough romp against the wall. Now he was making love to her in a way she wasn't accustomed to.

The slow pace albeit foreign to the woman made her toes curl just the same. His deep strokes were loving, creating a fire in the depths of her soul. His hands hotly parted her thighs further as he lowered himself deeper into her dripping center. Arching into him, Amour cried out in ecstasy.

Was this what she agreed to when he asked to marry her? A lifetime of being wrapped in the arms of the man who made her life worthwhile? A promise of her body being ravished at any waking moment? Being one forever?

Yes.

Odell's eyes locked with hers, silently answering her questions and continued the rhythmic roll of his hips. Warm tears pooled into her eyes and her hand brought his face down to hers, kissing him passionately.

She was in love.

To anyone else, silence may have meant nothing but to Amour, it was everything. When she met the receiver, he had a cold exterior and only let his family see who he really was. Slowly, her love and tenderness melted his rigid walls allowing her to love all him as a whole.

That's what she loved about him.

Odell wasn't an open book, he kept himself guarded and she enjoyed taking the time to get to know him on a mental and emotional level. Their connection allowed her to take care of him in any way he needed. Those tender moments when he opened himself up to her, like right now. He wasn't afraid of being vulnerable with her.

"I love you baby girl," his skilled fingers brushed her tears away. "You keep me going, you never judge and only encourage me to be a better man. There is no where else I'd rather be than right here, loving you."

His words and the steady stroking between her legs were enough to send Amour over the edge, climaxing around him and holding him close to her. He felt her shudder as she came, coating him in love juices. The sensation brought him to a pleasurable end, shooting streams into the condom.

Panting slightly, Odell removed himself from her safe haven and rested his head on her chest. Smoothing his hair back, Amour kissed his forehead and allowed him to rest between her thighs. This was the man she fell in love with. The man who wasn't afraid to say he loved her and who loved being held.

"I love you Odell, I always will. You're the one I've been waiting for and the one I'm always going to fight for. I'm never going to stop loving you or let you stand alone." His arms tightened around her, feeling comfort from her honest words.

I'll never let you go

Odell's last thoughts brought a smile to his face as drifted off into a world of dreams, with his love by his side. He could finally put his love and trust into someone who would be there for him until then end.

** The next morning **

Amour awoke, dressed in one of his shirts and some Nike socks. A new fire was burning and the room smelled of a devastatingly sweet aroma. She followed the scent to the living room and saw a shirtless Odell standing by the stove in the kitchen, flipping pancakes and humming along to the song playing.

She smiled brightly, knowing how much the song meant to them as their love progressed. The day he asked her to be his girlfriend, the first night they made love and the night be proposed to her.

I love you more every day, you show me love in every way...

Not noticing his movements, Amour was surprised by him taking her hand and swiftly pulling her into his body. The couple moved together in perfect sync, smiling at one another.

"I love you more and more everyday," he sang softly, guiding her into the large kitchen. Like a gentleman, he pulled out a char for his future wife and kissed the top of her head. Making his way back to the stove, Odell thought how lucky he was to find a love that could heal and protect him.

He was a force without her, but her love made him invincible.

*******

I know this is a NBA one shots book but I had to a little something for the90sinspiredme, hope you liked it girl! Got me breaking some rules lol