Get On Your Knees (Devin Booker)

HEEY Jasmine8295, Devin is ready to see you now!

___________________________

"I don't know why you have an attitude today, I told you I was sorry," Devin Booker rolled his eyes at Jasmine, who had been in a bitchy mood all week. She had an argument with her boyfriend, Tyus, and it was seriously ruining their time together. He was apologizing for the comment he made about her relationship.

"That was fucked up and you know it D, what we do is none of your fucking business!" she yelled at him, eyes darkening in anger. Devin threw his hands up in defeat as she turned away.

"It's not my fault he's not hitting it right," Jasmine whipped around so fast she could've given herself whiplash. She marched up to him, pointing in his face.

"What did you say?" the man smirked at her, repeating what he said loud enough for her to hear.

"I said it's not my fault he's not fucking you right, did you hear me this time?" Jas had raised her hand, about to slap the smirk off of his face but he caught her wrist in time.

"That's none of your business," she said again, ripping her hand from his grip.

"I think it is, especially when I'm making you this wet by just talking to you," in an instant, Devin pulled Jasmine by her waist and his hand was under her dress. He slid her panties to the side, slipping his index and middle finger into her and feeling her drip around his fingers.

"B-b-back off Devin, this isn't f-f-funny," she stammered as he curled his fingers into her. He stared into her eyes as he did figure eights onto her clit and every time she tried to look away, he'd press into her harder.

"Don't look away from me. I want you to watch me fuck you, so when you go back to him, my tongue will be the only thing you think of." Devin pulled his fingers out of her and sucked them into his mouth, tasting her.

Jasmine's legs buckled from the sight and he caught her, lifting her up and carrying her to his bedroom. He laid back on his bed, motioning for her to join him. She hesitated but then decided to go anyway, who was she fooling? She wanted him and he was right there, ready and waiting.

She climbed on top of him and he sat up, kissing her. They fought for dominance, her eventually winning and she tugged his bottom lip into her mouth. He released a small moan and pulled away from the kiss. Devin ripped her dress from her small frame and threw the shreds on the floor. He also removed her panties and laid back on the bed, beckoning her to crawl on top of him.

He gripped her hips and placed her body so her soaked core was on top of his face. He eased her down until she was hovering above his mouth.

"Devin, no, I can't do this!" Jas was a panting mess. There was no way she was going to allow him to do this to her. Before she could protest again, placed her core on his mouth and flicked his tongue over her swollen lips.

"Fucking shit!" she squirmed at the contact, trying to lift herself off of him. He gripped her thighs tighter and nibbled on her clit, sucking the bud into his mouth. He fucked her with his thick tongue until she was almost incoherent.

"Devin...god...I can't.....oh fuck!" he grinded her body against his mouth, lapping any juices that flowed from her. Jasmine was losing feeling in her legs and he was even more relentless. He flipped them over, getting on his knees in front of her.

"I'm not done with you yet," he smirked, leaning down and latching his tongue to her clit again. She was so sensitive from her last orgasm that she nearly came at the sound of his voice. Devin pulled back, phone in hand.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, out of breath. He dialed a number and heard the man on the other end.

"Jas, what's up baby?"

Devin gave the phone to her, looking into her eyes.

"You better not hang up, let him hear how you should be fucked baby," Jasmine's jaw dropped just as he pants did. In an instant, Devin was burying himself into her and she screamed out, speaker phone on.

"OH FUCK! PAPI!" Jasmine screamed his name as he pounded into her.

"JASMINE?! What the fuck is going on?!" Tyus Jones yelled into the phone. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"That's right baby, scream my fucking name. Let him know who fucks you right!" Devin's strokes became stronger and Jas was screaming as she clutched the phone. She knew her boyfriend could hear her but she didn't care.

"DEVIN! Baby don't fucking stop!"

"Whose pussy is it baby?"

"IT"S YOURS PAPI! All fucking yours!" Jasmine was on a while other high right now. She could see stars behind her eyes every time he hit her spot. She felt herself nearing her orgasm and he was letting up at all.

"That's right! Let that bitch know it's mine!" Devin knew Tyus could hear him and he smirked as he heard the man cursing through the phone.

"You son of a bitch! Get the fuck off of her!"

Tyus' words only made him continue fucking the man's girlfriend. Jas was a screaming and panting mess under him. Her face was flushed and her lip was tucked into her mouth. She was biting so hard, blood was starting to trickle down her lip.

"Shit baby I'm about to bust, where do you want it?" Devin asked, smirking down at her.

"OOOH GOD! Where ever baby, I don't care," her eyes rolled in the back of her head as his strokes became sloppy. He felt her walls clench around him and she was soaking his dick with her juices. Just as he felt himself about to explode, he pulled out of her and pulled her by her hair.

"Suck it with that pretty little mouth of yours," Jasmine wrapped her lips around the swollen head and deep throated him. He shot his seed down her throat as he howled from the orgasm. She milked him for every last drop and he removed himself from her mouth.

Jasmine fell back into the bed, panting with a smile on her face. Devin took the phone from her, he had some final words for Tyus.

"And that's how you fuck your girlfriend, good luck with the next one because Jas is mine now." Before Ty could argue, Devin hung up and tossed the phone aside. He smirked to himself and joined his now girlfriend in a deep slumber.

________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it girl!!

So, greyshadesofmatter, D'Angelo is preparing for you now....