Body Party (Devin Booker)

ratedblake, Devin is ready for some TLC

__________________________

Tionna could not believe her eyes right now. She was sitting in a leather chair, watching Devin preparing to get his first tattoo. He was finally going to go through with it and wanted her there for support. Willie had invited him to his usual parlor and the two were also using the time to chill before going back to their respective cities.

"Girl, how often do you come here?" Tionna asked Erika, a friend of hers and Willie's. Erika, who had a couple of tattoos herself, laughed and shook her head.

"I've lost count now, it's been like twice this summer. He's addicted." They looked over to Willie, who was chilling and getting another addition to his body canvas. Devin, on the other hand, seemed a bit nervous as he laid on his stomach and waited for the artist to begin. He looked over to the girl, giving her a weak smile as the needle pressed into his shoulder blade.

Tionna couldn't bear to watch him scrunch his face in pain, so she turned away and tried to focus on the gentle breeze outside. She couldn't believe he was marking his beautiful skin but at the same time, she found her friend's new boldness sexy. Ever since he had gotten drafted, his appeal and confidence had made him the star in many of her latest fantasies.

"Girl, wake up! They're done! You've been zoning out for like an hour," Erika tapped her shoulder before standing up. They walked over to the guys as Devin was putting his shirt on. The tattoo artist explained the importance of cleaning and applying ointment to the fresh ink for at least two weeks. Devin and Willie thanked the man and paid before heading out, the girls in tow.

"See, it wasn't so bad right? I mean, its kind painful the first time but it gets better." Willie assured the man and gave him some tips before he and Erika headed out for a bowling date. They parted ways and Tionna led Devin to her car.

"How does it feel?"

"Mostly sensitive, like I can feel everything right now." he grimaced as he slid into the passenger seat of her car. The young man shifted, trying to get comfortable but no luck. He closed his eyes as she drove them back to his hotel room.

"Come up with me? I need some help cleaning this and stuff," Devin's deep voice caressed her ears and her cheeks burned. Why had that sentence turned her on so much? She nodded and followed him into the hotel and down the hall. They took the elevator to the 3rd floor and he let her enter first. Little did she know, her friend was checking out her ass in those shorts.

"Okay, where is the kit he gave you?" Tionna checked the pockets of his jeans and he jumped in surprise. What kind of game was she playing?

"What are you doing?" he asked, aroused and puzzled.

"I have to get the aftercare slip and you weren't making any moves to do it," she said in a duh tone. She pushed Devin into the bathroom and he sat on the chair by the sink. She helped him remove his shirt but her eyes caught sight of his abs and muscles. When had he become so attractive?

"T? you in there baby girl?" his voice was like sex to her ears. She fumbled around, sitting the items on the counter and wetting a wash cloth.

"Turn around," she whispered, not looking at his face. He turned so she could see his back and the tattoo was beautiful. It was a Phoenix, a symbol for overcoming obstacles as well as his team. That one symbol meant so many things to him. She studied the artwork before gently cleaning it with the damp cloth.

"Mmmm," he groaned and dropped his head. The warmth felt amazing on his skin. Tionna could see the goosebumps on the back of his neck. After she cleaned the area, she applied some ointment. Her delicate fingers massaged the product into his skin and she swore she heard him moan.