Gold (Klay Thompson & Stephen Curry) Preview

"All you can do, and all you are permitted to do, is feel." - Dark Citadel

~~~~

Red bottomed heels echoed the otherwise quiet hallway. Days such as this made the mansion feel darker...reclusive...dangerous...

Hazel eyes focused on the blue door ahead, heart beating with anticipation. The man's excitement stirred within be pit of his stomach. Wild thoughts drove him mad but his cool exterior refused to break. Nights like these heightened his senses.

To his left, his wife held firmly to his hand, dressed to kill. The clicking of her heels, soft hand in his and the heat radiating from her body almost steered him from the task at hand.

Almost.

To his right, his best friend and partner in crime. His casual expression appeared bored to anyone who didn't know the man. However, his eyes deemed otherwise. The usual emotionless gaze was a liquid brown, intense and calculating.

The man took note of his best friend's hand intertwined with the beauty walking next to him. The couple appeared as if they had stepped off the cover of a GQ shoot. Her red bottoms and dress matched his wife and he couldn't deny how amazing she looked tonight.

"Keep your eyes ahead Curry," Klay smirked, teasing the man and nudging playfully. Stephen chuckled as they continued the stroll down the long hall. The golden knob shone under the lone light above the door.

Edging closer, the air surrounding the four shifted. Stephen and Klay took a step ahead of their partners, backs straightening. Ayesha and Rosalyn's once smiling faces now downcast and eyes on the floor. The two men nodded and Stephen removed a key only himself, Klay and the maid had access to.

Click

Stephen and Klay stood in silence as the two women entered the room and waited further instruction.

"Kneel." Klay's baritone unfamiliar to those watching. The two women automatically assumed their position, bringing shock and excitement to their audience.

"I hope you're all prepared for a wild night." Stephen smirked as the door slammed behind him, "Let's begin."

~~~

Okay ladies, this is a small preview of something I've planned to celebrate almost 100K views! Y'all have been rocking with me and reading since 2015 and I love y'all for it! So I'm gonna switch it up and get a little dark but sexy with this one! Who knows, might be a multi-part Update with some of your favorite players.

Stay tuned!