Intro

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Hi!! My name is Mils and I am a massive Formula 1 girly, I have followed the motorsport now since I was 6 years old when my dad introduced me to it and now there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not obsession over it.

PLEASE if you want to please feel welcome to make a cover for this story because I am no artist and I strongly dislike the current cover that I made in like two seconds! If you do make a cover please just comment on this paragraph and I'll send you my Instagram for you to send it to me!

I will try to update as often as I can, fingers crossed it's a new chapter every other day but I can't make any promises. I'd also like to say this is more on the side of a slow burn, like you'll see things brewing from the beginning but I'm going to try and hold off anything actually happening till further into the story.

I am a McLaren fan and specifically a Lando girly tho might have to switch to an Oscar girly because he is a brilliant rookie that is slowly invading my heart! Anyways, I thought why not make a story where Lando finds true love aka Maria! However, I already wanted her to be involved in the F1 crowd so what better way to do that than make her one of Alonso's relatives, I also though wanted her to have fame of her own so I've added to this by making her actress.

Also obviously I don't know every drivers fav song and colour I have made some of them based on their general vibe and what I feel like they'd love

I HAVE CHANGED A LOT ABOUT THE 2023 SEASON!
Daniel Ricciardo is only a reserve driver this year for Red Bull! Liam Lawson has the AlphaTauri seat
Pierre has been at Alpine for a year already instead of only joining now!
Same with Fernando, he has been with Aston Martin for a year already!
If there is anything else you see which isn't accurate to the 2023 season it is because I have changed it!
I also am not writing a season where Verstappen dominates it all! Yes I love that he is thriving but just so spice things up!

Just some background on Maria!
So her father is Fernando's brother and obviously Spanish whilst her mother is British
Maria Alonso was born on 26th June 1999 so she is a few months older than Lando
She began her acting career at age 17 and is now a well known and loved actress across the world, she has starred in films alongside Angelina Jolie, Florence Pugh, Cillian Murphy and Oscar Isaac

Also to be clear to everyone my Spanish is very rusty I did it for GCSE and though I have continued it after my GCSE years and still like to practice the language IT IS NOT PERFECT! I will make mistakes so please do correct me on any of the mistakes I make

Disclaimer: I do not own Formula 1 or any of the drivers, tracks, races or anything!!! I only own Maria Alonso and her storyline!

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

AESTHETICS

MARIA LUNA ALONSO
"I didn't come here to cheer on my uncle..."