21. Seb and Kimi

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
MARIA
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Mi pequeña matty!" I beamed as my little brother ran into my arms and I gave him a big hug. "Oh how I've missed you."

"I'm not little," my brother huffed as he still held onto me tightly.

"The only person who makes you not seem little is Yuki," my uncle laughed as my entire family stood in the Aston Martin garage.

Even my abuela was here, "ver a mis dos nietos juntos me hace muy feliz," she told me giving me a quick hug as Mateo stayed in my arms. (Seeing my two grandchildren together again makes me so happy)

"Abuela tienes que venir a más carreras," I told the woman as she just rolled her eyes at me. (Grandma you need to come to more races)

"Ella es demasiado vieja," my Papá joked which earned him a hard slap from Abuela as the rest of us laughed. (She's too old)

"Why did I let you marry my idiot son?" Abuela muttered towards my mother as they laughed simultaneously.

Papá scoffed at his mother's words, "I'm his only hope," my mother responded.

We all stood in comfortable silence for a moment just enjoying being back together as a family, minus my aunt. According to Abuela there was no hope in trying to get her to come to the race.

Mateo eventually broke the silence as he looked out on the paddock, "can we go see your friends Maria?"

I looked over at my parents who nodded their heads, "I gotta go grab Kai anyways who's with Lily, Rach and Cam at the moment," I told everyone as we walked out the garage and headed towards where the boys were huddled in the middle of the paddock.

"Should we surprise them?" I whispered to my little brother who quickly nodded his head as I let him down out of my arms. "Okay, if you just want to hide behind me as much as possible."

"Got it," he smiled giving me a big thumbs up before he went and stood behind me as we walked closer to them.

"Morning boys," I greeted them all as they made space for me to stand in their little circle. "Creating a cult are we?"

"Cult?" George questioned with a raised brow.

"You're stood in a circle looking like you're discussing something really weird so yes... a cult," I explained with a small smile as I felt Mateo tap the back of my legs. "Anyways, I have a little surprise for you all?"

They all gave me a little questioning look, "you got engaged to a crazy rich European prince and now we all get to live in fancy castles?" Pierre asked as I laughed and shook my head.

"Definitely not that, though that does sound like a good idea," I laughed along with everyone else. "What I meant was this little guy," I then moved to the side to reveal my little brother to everyone.

"MATTY!" They all shouted in unison as they crouched down to his height to which Mateo quickly hugged them all along with giving them a bunch of high fives.

"I thought your parents didn't want him at races?" Lando asked looking up at me confused.

I shrugged my shoulders, "yeah they didn't, but they decided now that the little guy is 5 he deserves to go to his first race considering I went to my first race at the age of 1."