15. New York

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
LANDO
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"What do you want to do today?" Maria asked Max and I as we ate the heavenly breakfast that she had made for us both. I'd love to know her secret and why she is the best cook I have ever met.

I quickly swallowed my mouthful of food thinking for a moment, "is there anything fun we can do?"

"It's New York, surely there is," Max mumbled whilst continuing to stuff his face full of food.

"I know a few places," she gave me a small wink as I let out a small giggle at her action.

"What kind of places?" Max asked from beside me as he cleared up his plate.

"Oh, max you'll just have to wait and find out," she teased as my best friend lightly slapped her arm in annoyance, Max hated not knowing what was the exact plans for a day and Maria knew that.

Her phone then began ringing as she quickly picked the call up, "Hey Rach."

At hearing who she was on call with both Max and I shouted, "Rachael!"

"What are Max and Lando doing in New York?" I heard her voice through the phone which Maria had placed down on the counter in front of her.

"They broke in last night, uninvited guests that I'm stuck with," the actress joked with a small smile on her face.

"If we were really uninvited guests you would have thrown us out by now, but you haven't, because you love us," I said resting my head in my hands as Maria rolled her eyes. Something I've realised recently she does a lot.

"Nah she loves me more... what are you doing today then?" Rach asked as Max attempted to work out how to turn on the tap which Maria quickly showed him how.

"We were just discussing that exact topic," I told Maria's best friend who was still trying to show Max how a bloody tap works.

"Any idea's yet?"

"I think Maria has an idea but she won't tell us," I moaned as Max came and sat back down beside me and Maria lent across the kitchen counter.

Rach laughed from the other side of the phone, "well, here's another idea for you all. A new interactive art museum has just opened and I know Lando that you will love it."

"Why thank you Rachael, I greatly appreciate you thinking about my darling self," I laughed as I flicked my imaginary long hair behind my shoulders to which Maria and Max laughed at me.

"Anytime, Lando. Right, I gotta go just wanted to check up on Maria to see if she was alive which she clearly is," we then all said goodbye before Maria quickly ended the call.

"Right, let's go and get dressed then so we can head out," Maria clapped her hands together with a small bit of excitement as Max and I got up out of our seats.

All my stuff was in Maria's room so I followed her into the bedroom as Max went into the guest bedroom where all of his stuff was currently placed. "What should I wear today?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response, I was definitely not the person to ask considering I had to get a stylist recently because my fashion sense is just jeans and a hoodie. "That's not an answer Lan!"