October 3 (Day 3: Sneak)

Context: RQ Sabre sneak into the Rainbow Kingdom, the night before the festival. He was placing gifts for the leaders, Light Steve, and M. He was also hiding the gifts hoping that they will find them.

RQ Sabre put on his brown cloak and open his bedroom door because tonight is the night before the festival. He was carrying a big with gifts for the leaders, Light Steve, and M. He carefully walk out of his room and begin to walk toward the front door. He have reach the front door, when the lights are turn on.

Elan: "Where are you going at this hour?"
RQ Sabre: "Tomorrow is the Rainbow Festival and I want to hid some gifts for the leaders, Light Steve, and M."
Elan: "Let me take you and then go straight to bed. You may be an adult, but sleep is more important."
RQ Sabre: "Thanks, father"

Elan open the door and they walk out to the sector's door. The sector's door open and they are walk to the portal room. The portal door open and they walk through it. They continue to walk until they reach the Rainbow Quest portal.

Elan: "I am going with you."
RQ Sabre: "But-
Elan: "I will be hidden."

They walk through the portal and arrived at the admins mansion in Rainbow Quest, which is hidden from the inhabitants of the universe. They were on the front porch.

Elan: "Be back before anyone sees you."
RQ Sabre: "I will, father."

RQ Sabre get off of the front porch and ran to where the Rainbow Kingdom is. Elan goes inside of the mansion and walk to the living room. He sit on one of the couches and summoned a screen to watch his son hide his gifts.

RQ Sabre: "I hope they will like the gift."

They gifts were gemstones necklaces. Ruby for Red Leader, orange carnelian for Orange Leader, yellow citrine for Yellow Leader, jade for Green Leader, diamond for Blue Leader, tanzanite for Indigo Leader, amethyst for Violet Leader, white pearl for Light Steve, fire opal for M. He was also careful on not getting caught by the Colorless Guards, who are on patrol. He put M's gift in the library. He walk out of the library, with a smile on his face. He quickly get out of the Rainbow Kingdom and go back to his father. Elan make his screen disappear.

RQ Sabre arrive at the mansion and go where his father might be.

RQ Sabre: "That went great."
Elan: "It did, now let's go home."

Elan made a portal to yeh the Admins World and they go through it. They walk to the portal room door, walk out of the room, to the Steves/Alexes Sector's door, to Elan's home. Elan open the door and they walk inside. RQ Sabre walk back to his room and put his cloak on a coat rack. He goes onto his bed and pull the covers.

Elan: "Goodnight."
RQ Sabre: "Goodnight, father."

Elan turn off his lights and walk out of his room. He walk to his room, turn off his lights, get on the bed, pull the blankets over him, and fall asleep.
————————————————————
Written: October 3, 2023, 8:20-8:30 pm
RQ Sabre sneak into the Rainbow Kingdom, the night before the festival. ... The sector's door open and they are walk to the portal room.
October 3, 2023, 8:45-9:10 pm
The portal door open and they walk through it. ... Ruby for Red Leader, orange carnelian for Orange Leader, yellow citrine for Yellow Leader, jade for Green Leader, diamond for Blue Leader, tanzanite for Indigo Leader, amethyst for Violet Leader, white pearl for Light Steve, fire opal for M.
October 3, 2023, 9:27-9:37 pm
He was also careful on not getting caught by the Colorless Guards, who are on patrol. ... He walk to his room, turn off his lights, get on the bed, pull the blankets over him, and fall asleep.
Words: 679
Published: October 3, 2023, 9:39 pm
Elan
RQ Sabre