October 11 (Day 11: Lull)

Context: This happens in the same AU as October 8 (Day 8: Fuse). RQ Sabre is having a nightmare. The Nightmare is about what will happen if Balance find them. The AU is called Saving RQ Shadow Sabre.

RQ Sabre was sleeping in his hideout, with RQ Shadow Sabre. The hideout is in the crater, where the balancers killed Psychotic. He was having a nightmare.

Nightmare started
He was pounding on the force field, with his blindfold off of his eyes. RQ Shadow Sabre was in front of him, fighting with Balance and Elder Yellow. He can not get out because the machine he is in. The machine can not let him use his creator energy nor the darkness. RQ Shadow Sabre and RQ Sabre souls are connected by the darkness that was strengthened by the Charged Shadow Sword. If they can break the bond, it means that they can kill RQ Shadow Sabre. The Charger Shadow Sword was destroyed and RQ Shadow Sabre knows that he have to protect the bond. The other Balancers are watching along with the rest of the elders. RQ Shadow Sabre was getting weak and Balance saw the opportunity.

Balance: "Under and Unbalance, do it now!"

They cut the darkness bond and RQ Sabre sit against the back of the force field. He cover is mouth to muffle his cries, but tears was dripping down. RQ Shadow Sabre look at him and Elder Yellow killed him.
Nightmare ended

RQ Sabre wake up, in a sweat. RQ Shadow Sabre wake up because he can feel his older brother emotions. He was worried and scared.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "What happen?"
RQ Sabre: "Did I wake you up, Shadow?"
RQ Shadow Sabre: "You did."
RQ Sabre: "I had a nightmare about them breaking the sword, our darkness bond, and then they killed you."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "Come here."

RQ Sabre get off his bed and walk to RQ Shadow Sabre's bed. He get on it, he lay next to him. RQ Shadow Sabre move him to hear his heartbeat. RQ Sabre was lulled to sleep by knowing that his little brother is alive.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "I promise that you will not lose me. It is us against the world."

He goes back to sleep, holding his older brother.
————————————————————
Written: October 11, 2023, 12:49-1:08 pm
Context: This happens in the same AU as October 8 (Day 8: Fuse). ... RQ Sabre wake up, in a sweat.
October 11, 2023, 1:11-1:18 pm
RQ Shadow Sabre wake up because he can feel his older brother emotions. ... He goes back to sleep, holding his older brother.
Words: 456
Published: October 11, 2023, 1:20 pm
Balance
RQ Sabre
RQ Shadow Sabre