October 16 (Day 16: Below)

Context: RQ Shadow Sabre want to pull pranks on the World Below of his universe. Death will allow him to do so, if he does something for him. RQ Shadow Sabre have to choose to do the mission or missed an opportunity to prank the World Below.

Death had a feeling that RQ Shadow Sabre was going to the portal. He teleported to the portal and saw that he was right.

Death: "What are you doing?"
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I am having an itch on pranking someone. I want to prank the World Below of my universe."
Death: "Here is the deal, I will let you do your prank, if you do something for me."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "It's a deal."

Death smirked and RQ Shadow Sabre have started to regret his decision.

Death: "The leaders are currently at their meet up, and I want you to give this letter to the Blue Leader. Do not open the letter to read it."

He pull out a letter from his inventory and handed to RQ Shadow Sabre. He grab it.

RQ Shadow Sabre: "I swear, if it is about me being dead. We will have problems."
Death: "Good luck and have fun."

RQ Shadow Sabre spread his wings and fly through the portal. He continued to fly with the letter in his inventory. He have found where the Blue Leader is. He is invisible. Blue Leader and Indigo Leader sense him.

Blue Leader: "I'm going to put a force field around us."
Light Steve: "Why?"
Indigo Leader: "He will tell you later."

Blue Leader put a force field around them and RQ Shadow Sabre use his demon like wings to reveal himself. Everyone except for Indigo Leader and Blue Leader was shocked to see RQ Shadow Sabre dead.

Blue Leader: "Let me guess, Death."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "Yes."

He handed the letter to Blue Leader and he read it.

Blue Leader: "Shadow Sabre, tell us how you died."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "What?!"
Professor Red: "Tell us, Shadow Sabre."
M: "When did you get into the force field, Professor Red?"
Professor Red: "As soon as Assistant Steve tells me that he senses a darkness being."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "That can not be it?!"

He grab the letter and read it.

Dear Blue Leader,
Shadow Sabre want to prank the World Below, but he have to do a task. The task is for him to tell you and anyone with you on how he died.
Sincerely,
Death

He open his wing in anger, but then keep them close when Professor Red saw them.

Professor Red: "The last time we checked, you were still inside of Sabre's head."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "Let's just a say another universe decided to sucked me in. I have worked with an alternative universe of a Light Steve, who was not from the same universe that sucked me in. Worked with a powerful being called the Voided one. Got killed by the strongest Yellow Steve, who goes by Elder Yellow."
Orange Leader: "That's not possible!"
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I know it is hard to believe that I did a multiverse travel."
Green Leader: "Seriously, worked with another void being."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "Hey! I had goals that align with his."
Yellow Leader: "I bet Elder Yellow was too fast for you."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "He was, couldn't keep up with him."

Blue Leader open a portal to the World Below.

Blue Leader: "You can go prank the World Below."
Yellow Leader: "Prank Nightmare Steve real good."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I have something in mind and it involves a bee theme."

RQ Shadow Sabre walk through the portal and it closes. Blue Leader drop the force field and Professor Red walk away.

Violet Leader: "Who's Death?"
Blue Leader: "He is a skeleton who wears a black cloak and have a scythe, basically personification of death itself."
Indigo Leader: "He can also gather the other universes guardians of the dead."
M: "How many are there?"
Blue Leader: "In our group, five, Death, Indigo Leader, two others from different universes, and me. I am not giving the names of our two members."
Indigo Leader: "Sometimes Death wants a report on our jobs."
Death: "Sometimes I can appear in any universe, if I want to."

The other leaders were startled by him.

Death: "I am showing myself to you guys and no other can see me."
M: "I don't know if I should feel honer or not."
Death: "Up to you. I handle the deaths of non Steves, bringing them to Heaven or Hell."
M: "That is interesting."

They continued to talk to Death. In the World Below, RQ Shadow Sabre is pulling pranks on the inhabitants. One of his pranks is that he decorated Nightmare Steve's location with bee theme because of Sabre calling Nightmare Steve a bee. Once he was done with his pranks, Death have come and get him.

Death: "It was interesting to talk to the leaders."
RQ Shadow Sabre: "I bet it was."
Death: "Come on, you have your fun."

Death bring RQ Shadow Sabre back to hell, through a portal. He watch him run to his younger brother to tell him what kind of pranks he have done.
————————————————————
Written: October 16, 2023, 10:22-10:24 pm
Context: RQ Shadow Sabre want to pull pranks on the World Below of his universe. ... RQ Shadow Sabre have to choose to do the mission or missed an opportunity to prank the World Below.
October 28, 2023, 10:18-10:30 pm
Death had a feeling that RQ Shadow Sabre was going to the portal. ... RQ Shadow Sabre spread his wings and fly through the portal.
October 31, 2023, 10:07-10:36 pm
He continued to fly with the letter in his inventory. ... RQ Shadow Sabre: "He was, couldn't keep up with him."
November 1, 2023, 10:28-10:50 pm
Blue Leader open a portal to the World Below. ... He watch him run to his younger brother to tell him what kind of pranks he have done.
Words: 1039
Published: November 1, 2023, 10:51 pm
Death
RQ Shadow Sabre
Blue Leader
Light Steve
Indigo Leader
Professor Red
M
Orange Leader
Green Leader
Yellow Leader
Violet Leader